LaraP

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunQuest

Reaction score
Lara,

Just wanted to say that You, David and the rest of your family are in my thoughts today. I know this must be one of the hardest days of the year for you all and I just wanted you to know that others have not forgotten about your son. Please let us know how you all are doing ok? ((((Hugs))))

"Hugs" to y'all on this difficult day. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

This is probably the hardest day of the year for you. I will keep you in my thoughts that it passes without to much pain.

Thank You all. we do appreciate your thoughts and prayers, they truly do help. I didn't plan on posting about our Joshua this year cause I just feel so guilty.Almost if like I am using everyone. I come to the forum but don't post much. I read others losses and I just don't know what to say to them. There are just no words that can possibly truly be of comfort but just knowing that others are there to go thru a loss with you.

Just so you know we are living with it ( as if we have a choice) but EVERYDAY. is the worse day and best days. Not a day goes by we don't find something cheerful to rememeber. He is with us constantly, and always will be until we all meet again.

You are all amaze me tho, just remembering this day means so much..

HUGS TO YOU ALL

Lara and David

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts today...

Liz R.

Oh Lara, I don't think you should EVER feel guilty about posting about your son. He IS a HUGE part of your life, and you show so many others how hard it is to deal with the loss while at the same time you show your true strength.

And hey, remembering is what a "family" does. You are as much a part of this forum-family as everyone else.
default_wink.png
Anyway, just didn't want you to think that you and your family were all alone today or any other day of the year. Again, ((((hugs))))

i joined this family fairly recently so i am not familiar, lara, with your story. i can only surmise that you lost a son and that this day marks the memory for you. i am so very sorry. i admire you for your strength.

[SIZE=12pt]Hugs Lara - to both you and David. I know this is a difficult day - but as others have said - don't ever hesitate to post on here. We are your "forum family" you know.[/SIZE]

Barbie

default_yes.gif
My prayers are there with you all as well. May God continue to surround you with His love and continue to give you wonderful memories.

God bless,

Joan

[SIZE=12pt]Lara, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thinking of you and David. {{{HUGS}}}[/SIZE]

Just know your in my prayers everyday, for all of the better days, there are still bad ones. Its always good to remember the great things.

Keeping you and David in my prayers. ((((HUGS))))

Latest posts

Back