LaraP

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am new here as well, so I have not heard about your son, but am so very sorry to hear this. I feel like the way people support each other here on this forum is a very special kind of friendship, and I know everyone appreciates you sharing today.

Hugs and prayers Lara for both you and David.

I know every day can be a trial but it is good that we can have the wonderful memories of our sons. I think of Kerry every single day and I know that you think of Joshua every single day.

I still find comfort in knowing that someday we will be reunited with our sons - these words still remain a comfort to me - "Those Who Live In The Lord, Never See Each Other For The Last Time"

Nila, it is so special that you remembered Joshua on this day for Lara, I know that one of my biggest fears was that everyone would forget our son - it is so important to keep the memories alive.

Lara sending you strength and happy memories. So sorry you have to deal with this at all. No one should have to.

Its so hard to know what to say to you but I think you know how I feel being in the same place as you.

Some days are worse than others and this day for you especially difficult.

There is really no comfort anywhere but it sure does help when your friends give you big cyber hugs across the miles. Here's mine (((((((( ))))))))

Latest posts

Back