KScowgirl pics--

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
Michele..I hope you dont mind that I am posting this here for the donkey forum to see, but I got a email from Michele telling me.
default_aktion033.gif
Michele has her ivory donkeys on Equusite,
default_wub.png
for horse of the year. So while your all reading this and thinking about it..would you please go and vote for her ,Horse of the Year Contest, on www.Equusite.com She has her beautiful Snowflower and Shatter's pic on it. Come on MIchele..tell us all about it..... where oh where are you????
default_biggrin.png
Ce

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Corinne for posting! I am not sure how long the contest goes on but the voting has started. We appreciate your vote if it is your pick!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Snowing like crazy here today, Just got home from picking my little one up early from school, the roads are getting really slick![/SIZE]

Sounds like your getting the storm that is heading our way.
default_no.gif
I just got off the phone with Marty, and it was starting to rain by her
default_no.gif
. This storm sounds like its going to be a biggie AGAIN. Suppose to start here tonight and continue thru Sunday morning. :DOH! Temps here are in the low 30"s and supposes to go down to a minus 10 windchill with a temp of 4. I am so ready for summer...and so are all my donkeys and horses. Ce

Got my vote!! Beautiful picture!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Storm is on its way here, but not supposed to be so bad. But yah, we are getting the super cold weather on the weekend
default_no.gif
Today it's 45 and we've been lovin' it!!

Good luck, Michele!!
default_aktion033.gif

June "07 got my Vote
default_yes.gif

Well deserved ...
default_aktion033.gif

they all...are great pics !

Michele,

You have my vote - I just LOVE that picture!!

Latest posts

Back