Komokos Little King Supreme

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!!! I am so sorry to hear that! Did they get loose or something? I couldn't picture a speeding car through their ranch hitting one of their prized stallions....

OH MY GOD!!!
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

I am a HUGE Buckeroo Bandelero fan, as well as Leatherwood Buckeroo. Their full brother, Little Kings Buckeroo Baccarra, is my all time FAVORTITE son of Buckeroo himself.

I am so sorry to hear of their passing. What a shame!
no.gif

So Bandelero was hit by a car?

What happened to "Woody"?

I just cant' believe it...

Erin

Who owned Banderolo at the time of his death?Did Reece Family Miniatures still own him and was he at their farm in Delaware or somewhere else?I am so sorry for the owners of this very nice horse.

I am so sorry to hear that King Supreme has passed on. He is a Legend!! What a impact he has made on the Minature breed. He has layed the foundation for so many breeding farms...and, has created generations of Champions

As, a Breeder I have had the honor of owning three King Supreme Grandaughters...One has pass on too...our beloved mare Faith. We are still blessed with having the other two...one is our very special mare "Iona Midnight Snow" She has given us so many gifts. I always tell my husband if something happens to her...make the hole big enough for me too. I love her BIG heart
wub.gif

This is the picture of Oreo and I after our AMHA Reserve National Win!

image002.jpg

I am so sorry to hear of King Supreme's passing. He was a great little horse.

My friends, the Almeidas of Kentucky, own one of his sons Image Supreme who looks just like his father. Supreme will missed by the industry. He was such a big influence in the bloodlines of our horses.

Sweet dreams King Supreme.

Freida Blair

Silver Ridge Miniatures

Latest posts

Back