Komanche's First Show! Eeee!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.C. Lunde

Reaction score
Hi guys!!!

Just wanted to share some pictures my mom snapped after the judges cards were handed in. It was very exciting and almost nerve-racking to show my first ever 100% KC-trained baby!! I picked him & his mom out when he was just 2 or so months old... Loved him from the start!! This guy has been a dream for my self confidence-- as he's excelled my expectations. I got many comments at the show about how quiet he was!

So here they are and excuse my ettiquette in these photos (pretty sure I was asking mom 'Are you taking pictures?'
default_wub.png
)

WildroseandRandysPlace027.jpg

WildroseandRandysPlace024.jpg

Mom mentioned today, by looking at the pictures, she thinks he would look like he had a longer neck if I made his bridlepath a inch or so longer-- what do you think?

Very nice! His neck looks quite nice; but you could take off an inch or two to show it off a bit more. Pull a bit at a time over to the other side and see how it looks before clipping and only take a bit at a time. Stop before you think you are quite done (at least that's what my old art teacher used to say LOL!
default_laugh.png
).

Nice job! I agree with the above that I would take a little more mane off and show off that neck and throat latch

Very nice, and love the way you do not stretch his back legs.. not too many now a days show them not stretched and I for one like them without that stretch
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back