Kitty names

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minijoyj

Reaction score
My white momma cat had kittens 6 weeks ago & I am keeping one of the females & need a name. She is snow white, any suggestions? Momma cat & the rest of the babies found good homes. The little boy went to a lady's daughter-in-law that was tickled to death about him. The new grandma was taking pictures here before they left just like the daughter in law had a new baby. LOL I thought is was so cute. Momma always has white babies like her, except ths time she had a tiger among them. Just need a pretty name for her, but simple. thanks

default_wink.png
Magnolia? Oleander (Ollie)? I would love to see pictures!

Do they have blue eyes when they are grown? If so they are probably deaf. Snowflake is a cute name. My cousin had cats that used to always throw white kittens like themselves and they found out it was because they were imbred. Be careful.

Christy

thanks for the names, I am thinking. Her last litter had blue eyes, one had 2 & the others were 1 blue & 1 green like her. This litter I am pretty sure will not keep there blue eyes, they are to dark. I know they are not inbred. I got her from someone else & my orange & white tom is the daddy.

Latest posts

Back