KINDER HAD A BABY!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueEyedPony

Reaction score
Goat2.jpg

Goat3.jpg

Goat1.jpg

[SIZE=24pt]GOAT!!![/SIZE] :risa_suelos:

Goat5.jpg

Kinder's being such a good "mommy," and would like to let all those geldings out there know that adoption is an option! :517:
default_wub.png
: However, he would like to note that he is still secure in his masculinity. :flirt:

Kindercrazy.jpg

"Daisy" is a 3 month old Boer goat doe, and is just as cute and sweet as can be. She and Kinder are stall-mates now, and they're just like two peas in a pod.

Here's a picture of the boys and Daisy together.

Goat10.jpg

:bgrin :aktion033: Thanks for looking! Did we get your goat?

I am not sure if Boers get horns or not but if they do please have them disbudded. Also please watch the gelding he could hurt her accidently.

They do get to be a big goat and would consider putting them together later but not that young.

Edited to add: She needs to loose them horns. And by the looks of them they might be to big to burn off so will need them surgically removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
ummmmmmmmmI have been thinking alot about goats lately!

She is lovely!

What a nice little group you have there!

I was thinking in the first few pics, that looks like a tiny foal, then I was thinking that does not look like a mare :new_shocked:

you got my goat :lol:

That was just great! Even their colors match! :risa_suelos:

MA

:new_shocked: Ok Nikki, you got my goat as I knew I sold you a little colt and he was gelded but look at that sweet baby! She looks alot like him in color! Congratulations on your new baby. For you folks who don't know Kinderdoodle, he is one of the sweetest geldings in the world, allows tiny little girls to love on him and do embarrasing stuff to him but like Nikki said, he maintains his male dignity thru it all. Kinder will make a super "nanny" for this sweet Daisy! BTW what does Duncan think?

Back