Kentucky Horse Farms

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topnotchminis

Reaction score
I have some horses I want to have trained. Do you know of any In Kentucky? I want my mare trained in driving, and my stallion to have more halter training. Thanks!

Thanks! I looked at there website, and was just wondering if there were more, or if anyone has used a farm, and had great results. Thanks again!

I have only heard good news about Ten L. And besides they have my favorite horse of all time!

Laura and Joe at Ten L are one of my favorite trainers/farms. She treats the horses so good and presents them beautifully. I would not hesitate to send a horse to her.

You won't be disappointed with Ten L. I've used them and have nothing but wonderful things to say about them. Nobody will treat your horse better that's for sure!

I would highly recommend Ten L as well. I have not had a horse there for training but have purchased a horse from them. Horse was represented honestly and there was great communication. They were wonderful to work with.

Kareng

Check out their website.

We purchased two horses from them.

Laura trained both our horses.

She is awesome.

She has a great sense about horses.

She also has great horses for sale.

Latest posts

Back