Keeping up with Big Brother

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
So, I couldn't find the other thread so will start a new one. If you haven't seen last nights episode, I would blow it for you. But it was one of the best ever. There should be some hustling going on in there today.

So of the players left, who is your pick to win and who is your favorite, mine are different. Pick to win - Frank Favorite - Dan

Hey, Karen! Wow, we're on the same page here!!! It was OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG so good last night!!!! Between that and the other TV programming I watched, it was really emotional / informational overload for me last night! I'm trying to be good, and aiming not to check out any of the BB message boards to see which way the house is leaning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not get to watch the whole thing - I only saw as far as Dan going into Solitary - what happened after that??!!

I have not been able to see it for the past few weeks - how did Mike Boogie get out?

OMG!!! It was AWSOME last night!!!! Dan all the way!!!!! I've liked Frank from the start and will pick him second for sure!!!

According to the boards and I agree totally, Dan is now the best BB player ever. He even tops Dr Will. Which I agree, not by much but this was the best show BB has ever had. It was awesome to watch live too. I want Dan to win because he is a player. He is playing the game the way it should be played. He isn't mean, he doesn't yell and degrade anyone, but he will lie and does it better than anyone. And they still like him. Can't wait for tonight.

I thought it was brilliant last night and how about Ian's reaction!!! OMG, deer in the headlights look and shaking his head know. Totally blindsided. I had to click the DVR back to see his reaction a couple of times. All time best BB episode!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so its Thursday again, Big Brother night and its going to be another good one. Double eviction, but how about Dan ! ! He is in it to win it, and Frank still has no clue. I'm not sure if its staged or if they are really that, for lack of a better word, dumb. Frank couldn't wait to get Dan out, now he can't see Dan will get him out. Yes, Dan is the player of the year and probably of BB history. While I love Dr Will, his game was never this good.

Dan's killing it this year!!! But I like Frank, too. I wish there would be a way he ends up staying and that Joe guy goes home. I thought he was annoying at first, but OMG! That yelling at the camera every time he talks and that freaking white stripe down his chin... He's become PAINFULLY annoying!

Yes, Joe is a pain, but he is a safe second person for a final two if you really want to win, who is going to give him the money? No one. Even his family made fun of him yelling so much. He is probably a nice guy on the outside, but inside he hasn't played a game at all. Frank is also probably a great guy outside, but he is playing with the wrong plan, he depended to much on Boogie and now he really is having a hard time keeping his game clear. Take out Dan, trust Dan, Frank should know never trust anyone, period. Dan on the other hand is someone I would hang out with in the house or out, but would never trust him in the house. If your not in it to win it, why bother taking up space. Dan wants to win, not be second place. But no matter who wins this season, it has been the best in years.

Agreed!!! The best season in a long time!!! I have to admit I had my doubts at first but it's turned out sooo entertaining!

GO DAN!!!!!
default_firstprize.gif

While I am so wanting Dan to win, I would be ok with Ian as well. But really, Danielle, are you there for the money or the honey. If you wanted to hook up with a guy, go to a bar not the Big Brother house. Of course unless thats the only way you can keep a guy close enough, in the outside world if your that clingy, they probably run. Ok done with that one. LOL It has been the best season I have ever seen. On the forums they are complaining about Dan's dirty game as Shane and Frank call it. I say it wasn't dirty enough, the dirtier the game the better people like it. If everyone played like Shane, it would be a snoozefest. So I say Play Dirty, make people cry. That makes it more entertaining for me and bottom line thats what I want. So finale is tomorrow night, who's your pick for the win, Dan, Ian or Danielle. And would you rather next season be another all stars or all new. All new for me, with people who know how to lie and smile.

I
default_wub.png
Dan!!! They were so dumb not to get rid of him when they had the chance-although the jury are mad, they should give him props for managing to get as far as he has . In one way, I would like Danielle to be in the final two with him, for the simple fact that they were a team from day one, but I don't know that he could win against her.

Back