KayKay Please Read

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortymisty

Reaction score
Because of you there are many horses in good homes living their lives filled with love and pampering. There is so much negativity in the world today and you make a positive impact on the miniature horse and people that are part of this unique family.

I have never met you, seen you or even talked to you but through this forum and seeing the extreme lengths you go do to help just one little guy, you are a blessing to the miniature horse world and other horse families that need a loving home.

And now with your own medical worries of your baby, please know that there are far more people sending you prayers, good thoughts and wishes than you could possibly imagine. Some people may have not responded but know they are still rooting for you and Tiny.

Cheer up girlie, we are here if you need us
default_wub.png
: Don't let anyone tell you different. YOU ARE SPECIAL.

OK I'm done
default_wink.png
:

I agree
default_wub.png
: We youngsters look up to you
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortymisty - That was wonderfully said and I would like to add my DITTO to it.

Kay, you are a wonderful loving lady and I pray Tiny gathers up her strength for you. No matter the outcome, you and Tiny's worlds have been better because you have loved eachother.

Blessings,

Maryann

I, too, think the world of you and if that were enough, little Tiny would be well and you both would be resting easily tonight.

My thoughts are with you and I am hoping for the best with all my heart and soul.

Liz M.

I wholeheartedly agree! I can think of so few who have put their money where their mouths are. You have made an enormous difference amongst newbies, youth and other on this forum, and words fail me to say enough about what you have done with CMHR. On a personal note, you have always been so supportive and encouraging to me, and I could never thank you enough.

Kaykay, you are one of the few who can got o sleep at night knowing that you have made a difference.

For everything you do and have done, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

You guys are so right! She is so special. I believe when it is her turn to go to heaven she will be the one with the brightest wings! Of course, she will probably want pink wings!

Fran

shorty & everyone thank you so much for such kind words. For sure i couldnt do what i do without everyone on the board with me and everyone that donates to cmhr from this forum. I know I sound like a dork but I really do feel blessed to do what i do and have so much support. Im a little emotionally raw right now and boy last night was a bit of a low point. But then I get people like you guys right there to pick me back up. I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve and probably need to toughen up a bit. I really hope that someday I get to meet you all in person. Also to everyone the messaged me thank you from the bottom of my heart. Im going to focus on the wonderful people like you guys and getting my girl home and well and not dwell on the negative. Im waiting on pins and needles for them to call this morning and let me know if she gets to come home. Then Ill be doing a great big happy dance!!

What a very nice thing to say, Please except my DITTO as well, :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: Kathy

Kaykay,

I have a little saying on my wall where I can see it everyday.

GIVE THE WORLD THE BEST YOU HAVE AND YOU WILL GET KICKED IN THE TEETH!!

THE ANSWER IS

JUST GIVE THE WORLD THE BEST YOU HAVE ANYWAY!!

ALSO OF COURSE MY FAVORITE

which is included in my signature at the bottom.

That one I read everyday,because somedays are harder than others!!

We love you BUT most of all YOU ARE RESPECTED AND I WONDER HOW MANY SNIPERS CAN SAY THAT?

I also choose to feel it was an off the cuff remark said without to much thought and that the person is now feeling badly about it and probably would like to apologize.

Please be sure and read the courage quote in my signature.

Hugs

Bonnie

[SIZE=14pt]AMEN to all of the above. Kay you have the patience of Job and remember that at the end of his trials God gave him back what he lost and then some because he kept the Faith..... Keep the faith my friend. You are one of a kind.[/SIZE]

Lyn
default_wub.png
:

Kay this is all to true!

So many look up to you on this forum and in this country who are involved and even those not involved with CMHR. If i ever get time i will have to show you the essay i wrote about you and what you do in CMHR that i wrote for english. The topic was 'Special People' and those who made an impact, i cant think of anyone that would fit that role better then you!

If i get time soon i'll mail a copy of it to you or re-type it and email it to you.

As lyn said, your one of a kind! I dont know anyone like you or who could even match up!

God Bless, you and tiny

Leeana

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back