KayKay How are Tease and Anne Doing?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raine Ranch Minis

Reaction score
I was just think about how long it had been since we have seen pictures. I hope they are both still fine. We sure do love that little Anna and Big Tease.
laugh.gif
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for thinking of them! They are going doing great!

Annie is now living with Lori and Karen Craven. We are co owning her. Things have been rough here with hubby's illness so we have had to make some changes
default_sad.png
I couldn't think if anyone I trust more than Lori & Karen and I knew they would adore her and pamper her as much as we do. Jack is also now at their place so they got to leave together so they would have each other for company.

Weaning was hard on Tease, but she is doing better now. Once Tease finally got past her pain and bewilderment (at having annie) she sure loved and cared for Annie like nobody's business! It was very hard for me during weaning time but I knew it had to be done.

I miss her terribly so it is hard to talk about. Rusty I think misses her even more as that was "his baby girl" I can never thank Lori & Karen enough for the friendship and the loving care they give to the horses we bred that are now theirs. I never have to spend one second worrying about how they are.

Here are the newest pics of our little girl and jack growing up

anniejack.jpg

anniejack2.jpg

I am very happy that she is doing well!!!
aktion033.gif
I know you miss her, but from the way it sound she has a great home!!!
wub.gif
wub.gif
It is good she had a friend go with her too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much. Seems Annie is a little given to laying in peoples laps. Which as we all no is a horse no no but I am putting the blame squarely on hubby. LOL. I claim innocence!!

It was just really hard not to spoil her given all she went through. She so adores people which is amazing given that she had shots daily for 2 solid weeks a long with everything else she went through.

I so miss her following me around.

Oh thank you so much for the update, I have often wondered how they were doing. So sorry poor Tease had such a hard time when you weaned Annie, but I can well understand that, after all they went through together, Tease must have built such a special relationship with her special little daughter.

I'm so glad that you have found a wonderful home for Annie and Jack with your friends, although I know how much you and Rusty must miss her after you both struggled so hard to give her life during those early weeks. What are the plans for her future - you know how we are all longing to see her at some shows next year.
default_yes.gif

That first picture of her and Jack is just amazing, Jack is forming a perfect shadow behind Annie. Just beautiful.
default_wub.png

Remembering you and Rusty in my prayers in the hope that things improve for you very soon.

Thank you so much Anna. That means so much to me. Lori will be showing Annie a long with Fashion who she got from us a couple years ago. I am so hoping to make the trip up to watch them show and love on all 3 of them!. It was so dang hard to let her go but I knew given our situation it was the best choice.

I am still so thankful to everyone that made it possible for Annie to live. Its been a rough year for us but hopefully it will get better.

Latest posts

Back