Just WAYYYY to excited.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, how gorgeous!!! Congratulations Tanya, you deserve it
default_wub.png
:

:saludando: Thanks so much Mona, Steph & Yvonne!
default_wub.png
:

I'm still "floating"....(HAPPY SIGHS)!
default_wub.png
:

Hello,

Ok, I really hope I am not overstepping any boundaries or anything, but I am just TOO EXCITED to try and keep it in any longer....please forgive???

We just bought our new farm herdsire and show stallion. WOOOHOOO!!!! THANKING THE LORD for this special little guy!

We would also like to give our deepest gratitude and most heartfelt thanks to Jeannie Smiley of Bethel Miniature Horse Ranch in KY, for allowing us this truly amazing honor to purchase this spectacular stallion. Jeannie, we are forever deeply beholding to you. The words THANK YOU, just simply might not ever measure up to just how truly deeply we appreciate your generosity in extending us this wonderful opportunity! But, we do THANK YOU with all our hearts!

The shipper service we have retained will not be able to actually deliver him until late August sometime. Although I'm praying for sooner though, but will try to wait patiently for however soon possible, LOL! In the mean time, I am so ecstatic to announce that "Bethel Rolex Rowdy Gold Champagne of Ms", a/k/a "Rolex", is coming to Florida soon! (31.5", Gold Champagne Pinto, Stallion, AMHA/AMHR/ICHR)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/sem...cres/Rolex3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/sem...cres/Rolex4.jpg

I can hardly wait to soon be able to hug this precious little love muffin, and shower him with love, hugs and kisses!!! THANK YOU JEANNIE, SO VERY, VERY MUCH!!!

Jeannie will be with Rolex at the KY State Fair Breyerfest this weekend, where her 15 year old granddaughter, Brooke, will be showing him in classes at the show there. THANK YOU BROOKE for training this amazing stallion, and molding him into a most astute little show horse. Your great talents as a young horsewomen shines vibrantly through him. Wishing all the best of luck and FUN at the show with him this weekend. Looking forward to soon sharing these same great joys (and MORE) with Rolex soon! (Also, Brooke recently took him to the Julep Cup Show as well, and were in the ribbons abundantly!)

Warmest appreciations,

Tanya & Family
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Tanya SIS!!!!!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

HE is just stunning and I am sooooooooooooooooo HAPPY for ya!

Have FUN with him and make lots of COOL :aktion033: Babies too!

BIG SLOBBERY PONY KISSES AND HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Jenny
default_wub.png
:

Hi Tanya,

Thank You All for the many nice comments..It is always so much fun talking to others about the minis and especially the champagnes!! :bgrin :bgrin

We are home and Rolex was loved and admired by many at Byerfest!!! He drove with the roadsters, and kept right up with them.. We found out something else that he loves to do?? JUMP! The kids put up the club's jumps and that little feller, jumped and jumped!! Hope to meet you soon and hope that he will be everything that you are hoping for and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Mini Thanks and wishing everyone a Great Day!

Jeannie

Awe, thank you JennySis!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: {{{HUGS}}}

Hi Jeannie :saludando: , wow, he likes to JUMP too? :aktion033: My niece will really enjoy that, LOL. She takes our girls over our jumps that hubby made, all the time, and we're planning on taking them to the October shows just for her. I'm thinking of going in a driving class or two with them too, we'll see I gues, but I really really can't wait to take Rolex in a driving class.

WOW, he was "hanging" with the roadsters up there in KY too???
default_unsure.png
:

default_wink.png
: Whewboy.... you know I'm SOOOO in love with him all over again now, LOL!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

I also just got a "real" trick training pedestal, professional made, not my dinky little wal-mart step stool, :eek: LOL. I can hardly wait to teach Rolex some FUN STUFF to share too on my brand new "real" pedestal!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

We can hardly wait to meet you soon too, Jeannie. My mom and my sister, Becky are both coming with me, we'll have a FUN GIRLS NIGHT OUT when we get there, ok? I'm so excited, I can't wait! (((HUGS!!!))) THank you again, Jeannie, a million times over!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back