Just wanted to share my favorite pic...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
Jess Coffey was so kind to e-mail me the other day letting me know she was heading to CCMF to take a few new photo's of some new colts...and she said she could put together a professional video for me and do another photoshoot of my new colt, Ticket! I can't wait to see the video and to see the photo's!!!

But until then...I just wanted to share the handsome photo that I often sit back and daze off staring at...it's my background on my work computer and home computer so I get to stare at him all day!!!

default_wub.png
: CCMF Legacy's Golden Ticket!
default_wub.png
:

GoldenTicketHeadright.jpg

(Photo by Jess Coffey)

Ohhhh I can't wait to pick him up! He will be weaned the third week of July and we're going to fly down to FL to personally pick him up and fly him back home! A short 6 hour flight sounds sooo much better than a 24 hour drive...one way....lol!

Thanks for letting me share, again!

:aktion033: :new_shocked: WOW WEE, THATS A HANSON BOY, ANY WONDER YOUR EXCITED
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I THINK THE NAMES A BRILLIANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :saludando:

Ah, he looks great! Those CCMF horses are wonderful, aren't they? Congrats on your new boy.

Thanks =) You guys must have missed my first post of when I first found out I was able to get him!! This colt is my dream...he is my future! I can't wait to get him home and huggle wuggle snuggle with him =) Ok lol i'm being a dork. But really, I can't wait to see him!

What a handsome fellow!! I love his color, I don't blame you for being excited to get him!

"CONGRATULATIONS!" on CCMF Legacy's Golden Ticket! !!!

What a great background for your computer!!!

mm yes...drool...lol all over my keyboard! Who needs to work when you have this beauty to stare at? Oh yeah.. I DO because I want to bring him home LOL! Thank you very much for your compliments =)

WOWSER your boy sure is pretty. So glad to hear how excited you are, I would be too! Thanks for the update, I'm sure you're coutning the days!

There is just something special about the CCMF foals
default_yes.gif
: They have such presence
default_yes.gif
:

hopefully one day i'll own one too :bgrin

Congradulations :aktion033:

Congratulations on your gorgeous colt! Coming from CCMF I knew he was going to be a beauty.

He is a handsome boy - congrats!

I been drooling at there website cuase I want a foal but they sell so fast before I can get one. Congradulations on your colt. You must a been quick!

Carrie

Thanks everyone!!! I know there just is something about their foals, they all do have such presence! I can't wait to get little Ticket out into the showring!

Carrie12 - I know what you mean, i've watched their website for almost 2 foaling seasons now and every time a photo goes up, not even a few days later the foal is sold! I was sooooo surprised when I inquired about Ticket and found out he was available!!! Did you see they had a near leopard sorrel colt born, posted his photo and just a few days later he's already spoken for! Tiny little begger, and totally cute too! I just love their program!

Whoops forgot to add that there should be tons of new photo's of Ticket within the rest of this year, got a few photoshoots lined up and i'm sure you'll all get sick of seeing him LOL!

thanks again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back