Just take a guess what the neighbors did now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Got their 9 and 13 year old kids a 2 year old horse to train by themselves.........(they can handle it because they got a magazine that had instructions)

It has been running with a herd of cows on 100 acres.

Arrived kicking and screaming in a livestock trailer.

They're all scared of her now.
yes.gif

Fenced off an area out front directly across from Sonny's field that is so small that a mini would have it eaten down in a day.

Sonny's cutting up and showing off for her now for hours and making that horse more nuts than she already is. Atta boy, Son. Welcome her to the mountain. hehe
biggrin.gif

I expect she'll break out and land in my yard with their dogs by morning.

This is going to be real front porch rocking chair material.

This is what I like to refer to as "sit back and watch"
wink.gif

Nope, ain't saying a word.

Marty how do you rate! A free rodeo right out your front door.
biggrin.gif

WOW -- do you think she'd like to see the "white thing" at her new home?
new_shocked.gif

You have ALL the fun, Mary!
laugh.gif

hee hee you would have thought it would be a peaceful place up there on the mountain
new_shocked.gif
Enjoy the free show
ohmy.gif
and of course keep us posted!!!

Marty,

I hope that horse doesn't end up in your pasture or do something to hurt Sonny.

I kinda feel sorry for the horse- cause we know where it's next stop will be after it raises heck at your place.

Their dogs chased that poor horse in that little area frantic all night long. They were out there hollering at their dogs to stop a dozen times. The horse arrived in very nice condition. She's in an area about 40 X 60. She looks good. There's no hay or grain anywhere to be found and she prefers to stand facing our place with her head hanging over the fence watching mine eat. It's sad already. It's only a matter of time before I watch her go downhill. It's going to be a long winter. (sigh)

The White Thing Bess is directly to her left way back in their woods that they happen to own. This could get very interesting. I've got my camera batteries charging as we speak.

Poor horse
no.gif
no telling how far down it willgo or what it will have to deal w/before something changes. Want to say it amazes me how stupid people can be, but it just doesnt anymore.

That's so sad (although it will be etertaining at first), some people are just so stupid! I would probubly sneak over and steal her if I were you lol
wink.gif

Lovely. I think the most disturbing part of this post is that these people have actually reproduced. Poor, poor mare. I don't see this having a good ending.

keeperofthehorses said:
I think the most disturbing part of this post is that these people have actually reproduced.
480299[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've got to feel sorry for the horse and the kids. They don't stand a chance.
no.gif
no.gif

Robin

So far so good. She's a pretty nice looking horse. I like her. Hope she stays that way. Still not sign of her getting any grain or hay. She's been staying up at the fence talking to Sonny a lot. He answers her back. She stares at their house waiting for someone to come out to see her and no one ever comes. Sad. But atleast she is not frantic now. Still waiting for someone to come out and pay some attention to her.

I hope that horse doesn't end up in your pasture or do something to hurt Sonny.

Not much chance of that. Sonny's been separated from other horses for 20 years for a reason. He's to be treated like a stallion. Loves people but won't tollerate another horse within reach. He'll take any horse down to the ground.
new_shocked.gif
Anther reason why I never tried to sell him. Anyone else would have shot him by now.

I couldn't help but notice how they thought is was so funny when their dogs were chasing your horses around. Now that the dogs are chasing their horse around, it isn't so funny is it? I'm sure the irony of this is completely lost on them. Good luck! Linda

Latest posts

Back