Just something silly...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
I walked by and saw this "arrangement" so just had to take pics! CRAZY CRITTERS!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

bedswitch.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAHA..hey the grass is not only greener but BIGGER hahahaha
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Leave it to a Boxer to try and fit their "little" bodies into places they don't fit!! Too cute! And Monkey....(Is that your little one's name?) looks at the camera and say "Whut?"

Now that gave me a good laugh!
default_biggrin.png
My Boxer used to always do things that put a smile on my face.

[SIZE=12pt]That is soooooooo adorable!! I just love
default_wub.png
your chihuahua!!! She? is beautiful!!!!! That is usually the way it goes with them. The smallest is always the boss and bigger than everyone else in their minds. lol Great picture!!!
[/SIZE]

default_laugh.png
Glad you've all enjoyed it as much as I have. Yes Sterling, the little one's name is Monkey, and he is that (a little monkey!), for sure!
default_wub.png

Tiny Hooves, the little one in the photo is "Monkey". He is a Chinese Crested/Chihuahua cross, and is a neutered male. He is only about 5 months old right now, and weighs in at 4 pounds, so should mature under 6 lbs. Maybe you can't tell by that photo, but he more resembles the Chinese Crested as he has no body hair...just has hair on his head, his tail and his feet. He does have a few sparse hairs on his body but I keep that shaved as it looks yucky/scraggly if it is left to grow with a hair here and a hair there.

Since I am owned by 3 hairless chinese cresteds, I showed them this picture and they gave it 6 paws up. They thought it was EXACTLY how things should be. Said there was nothing funny or wrong with the picture. LOLOLOL. too cute, Monkey is ADORABLE!!!
default_wub.png

default_biggrin.png
Love it! Beautiful dogs! Aren't they just a joy! Nothing is ever dull! Always some entertainment, even when they're resting.

Thanks for sharing,

Joan

OMG Mona, I just about pee'd my pants!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Boxers are the best!!!!!

Tammy

Latest posts

Back