Just some pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizardBreath

Reaction score
Did some clipping the other day. Just rough clips, to get the heavy winter coats off, as everyone was WAY too hot.

After we were done we let the little ones run around to play since they were feeling so good, and one of our arabs deciding he wanted to join in, and so CLIMBED the fence (he's been doing this since he was weaned). So I got a bucket of grain to catch him.....

M&M decided he needed some treats too, and so showed me how well he had been practicing for the shows
default_rolleyes.gif
:

ad3c2bf0.jpg

I told him that was a bit much, and he got his feeling hurt so he just walked away

e3235d8c.jpg

Then I felt bad because he had tried so hard (lol), so I told him to come on back and I'd give him a bite (of course everyone else though they needed some too)

8f996c5a.jpg

He was so happy he ran round and round the whole place!!!

amyspics1008.jpg

So the girls got all excited and had to run around too

Tierra

17f31173.jpg

Tawny

f3c1d9f9.jpg

They all had a fun day!! LOL :lol:

Love your pictures!! You have beautiful horses. M&M looks like quite a character!

Aww, great pictures! They look happy to be clipped.
default_smile.png

Aww what sweeties I love your clip jobs...hehe like little knee high socks. :lol:

Awwww thanks for the pics!!! They sure put a smile on my face!!!! :lol: Good clip job btw and pretty pretty horses!

They're all beautiful, but I LOVE Tawny!!! She looks like my Cocoa:

1ad5e560.jpg

Jessi

I love the shot of M&M running with all his feet off the ground! Great action shot! And Tawney is really gorgeous Good job on the clipping, and I can't WAIT to get started on mine, but it's still quite cold here at night, so I'll wait another month.

Latest posts

Back