Just got some great news from the vet!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novachick

Reaction score
My colt I posted about last week that the vet thought was a crypt went for his surgery this morning and the vet just called and said that it just took full anesthesia for the 2nd one to pop out! He wasn't a crypt afterall, just had one hiding real good! He is staying overnight because of the anesthesia, but he is a happy little gelding laying in the stall deciding whether to stand up yet! He is going to be so much happier to be back out with the girls! He has been a miserable little guy since we seperated them! Thanks everyone for all your advice!

default_aktion033.gif
I'm glad everything worked out!!!

Thanks everyone! Rascal is home now and doing great...eating great and peeing and pooping normal. The incision looks good, he gave me a nice roll so I could get a look at it. Barely any swelling so far!

From one Rascal owner to another......congratulations.....so happy to hear he wasn't a crypt..........he sounds like he will bounce right back from his procedure and trust me you will enjoy him ten times more now that he is gelded and the hormones are not raging anymore.....

Congrats...so happy to hear the procedure went well for you!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back