Just got news from Lea about Tunica

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
[SIZE=24pt]An AMHA SHOW ON FRIDAY [/SIZE]!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

[SIZE=14pt]So now everyone can come and have a great time. Bring all those AMHA horses and all those AMHR horses , and then all the Ponies can also come .. Hey Hey now we have left no one out..
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
[/SIZE]

For those that have never been to a Tunica Show well let me just say it is by far one of the Best shows I have been to.. Lots of Great competition and even better entertainment and FUN !!!!!

For more information contact Lea Dill at Norlea Shows

That's great news! It will certainly bring in many more people/horses. Yeah!

Please post the dates and additional info on this show, I must have missed it, since we will be just up the street from Tunica certainly have to consider this show!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to go but it was always alittle to far, But soon it will be just around the corner... So to speak.. Thank You for the update..

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

Hey,

This is a great show and facilities that you don't want to miss. Great fun and entertaiment as a bonus. Look forward to seeing everyone in 2009.

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

[SIZE=14pt]So now everyone can come and have a great time. Bring all those AMHA horses and all those AMHR horses , and then all the Ponies can also come .. Hey Hey now we have left no one out..
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
[/SIZE]

For those that have never been to a Tunica Show well let me just say it is by far one of the Best shows I have been to.. Lots of Great competition and even better entertainment and FUN !!!!!

[SIZE=18pt]WOW Lea!! This is great![/SIZE]

Everyone remember just come down south 1 week before this show to the Southern Miniature Horse Confederations 2 day AMHR and AMHA show at the Ike Hamilton Arena in West Monroe, Louisiana.

TWO GREAT WEEKENDS BACK TO BACK!! YEA, this will be fun!!

www.smhconfederation.net

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=18pt] The dates are May 29--31 , Oh yea Sheryl it will be blast !!
default_saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

I bet it will be a good time in Tunica, we're heading down with a few friends from up in Canada and i am bringing several, have to make up for missing last year
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great!! Not that I have any AMHA horses to show, but anytime our organizations can hold joint events and see what the other has to offer, is a great opportunity.

The Tunica facilities are my absolute favorite for a medium size show. (Tulsa is my favorite for a BIG show.)

Unfortunately, Mike and I probably won't make it in person this year, but for those of you that do... It should be a blast!
default_saludando.gif

I bet it will be a good time in Tunica, we're heading down with a few friends from up in Canada and i am bringing several, have to make up for missing last year
default_thumbup.gif

Leeanna,

I do hope you can make it to Tunica, you may just win the $100 gas card for coming the losgest distance or you can take the $100 if you win and apply it towards your entries. But farest distance traveled will be the winner of $100....

This show will be fun,, giving away Hi Point Coolers and Champion of Champion Coolers also... Things are rolling now and getting it all together... Can't wait for this fun show to begin...

Hope to see you there...

Lea

Just to let you all know back by popular demand, The Bar Band will be back for out Saturday night entertainment.. Food, Fun and Dancing Saturday Night....

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
[/SIZE]

I have to say that if all goes as planning I am really looking foward to coming back down to Tunica this year! Don't anyone hold their breat though cause seems every year I say I'm going to get to go something comes up! Lets hope not this year!!! See ya there-Sarah

Latest posts

Back