Just Fun Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is very beautifull Dona! And sooooo tiny! Wow! You've had two very nice little colts this year. I hope you keep this little one! How big is he? Did you already say that? Sorry if you did I didn't see.

Your place is just beautifull and the pictures are just great! I hope someday I can take a little vacation and come visit you and your farm haha!

Gage

Thanks Gage.
default_smile.png
Monty was born at 18" w/6" cannons.

He is so gorgeous
default_wub.png
: just looking at him melts my heart
default_smile.png

hopefully there will be some beautiful little half siblings for sale over here in the future :bgrin

OMG!! He is just too cute!!
default_yes.gif
: He must be soooo tiny, I cant believe how sweet he is. I love those pictures and your pasture is spectacular!

ohhhhhhh...I LOVE that little guy...and, I love his name too...brilliant :aktion033: :aktion033:

lis

Dona, you know how much I love him! I'm such a fan of your horses!
default_wub.png
:

Topper is doing great!
default_yes.gif
:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: BEAUTIFUL!!! You should enter some of these into a contest, you sure know how to take pictures Dona!!! Your colt is just AWESOME! I always love your foals! Your pasture looks like a little heaven on earth, you are so blessed!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Well you know what I think of him.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I wonder if he will end up a bay roan color when you clip him?
default_unsure.png
:

Robin

It's very possible he may end up Bay-Roan like his sister MayZ. His other sister Baylee...is a "True BlackBay Roan" just like Mom. The roaning MayZ has, however, is from Sabino.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back