Just curious.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_wub.png
: what cute pictures.
default_wub.png
:

melissa

aw Mona don't cry... those were awesome pictures with Fawnie! how lucky you were to be able to have her with you for the time you did. that is so cool... the only "wild" animals who come into our "pasture" are birds!

and those Gypsy Vanners... :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: a friend of mine bought one recently, she lives on the other side of town and i haven't seen him in person, but she sent pics... yummy yummy!! now if my wonderful husband would just buy a WINNING lottery ticket instead of all those losers...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

when we had fewer, we used to let our minis out with the big horses with never a problem (started out very carefully and supervised at first)... since we moved we don't do it much, for a while right after we got this place my mom had a mare that would go after them from outside the fence so no way were we going to risk that! sometimes we let the pony out with them because she needs to get along with them for riding in the trailer to pony rides... and the young'uns like to play too. (used to say "the babies" but they are 2 and 3 now!)

the biggest goofball is Zacchaeus, our JRT mix, he LOVEs to play with the minis. he will go in Eve's pen and stand still, she comes up and smells him all over and he holds real still... then she will tease him to play and they chase each other around. if only i was better at action shots!

[SIZE=10pt]I have two Alpacas that share a paddock with my miniature. My miniature is two months old (still has mum around for another couple of months), brown Alpaca is 18 months old and black Alpaca (hopefully pictured) is 9 months old. They are such fun to watch. They have all bonded extremely well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]How do I post a picture so that it comes up on the screen instead of others having to click on a link. If anybody could PM me with this help I would appreciate it.[/SIZE]

Thank you

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t107/Gi...pg?t=1170293054

I don't have any photos to post of them all together, but my horses and my barn cats LOVE each other...
default_wub.png
: One that is especially drawn to the horses is Simon, he is a black and white cat that was born in one of the horses stalls.. (with several minis looking on... :lol: :bgrin ) and has always made it his priority that HIS horses are protected. His mother just showed up one day VERY pregnant.. and promptly had three kittens.

ef574393.jpg

Simon is the one on top with the all the white...

And another sleeping photo...
default_wub.png
:

ef574305.jpg

And the horses repay the favor... they were so cute when the kittens were little... they used to run through Warrior (one of our stallions) pen and play in the dirt there and Warrior would just put his nose down and they would bat at his face and play around his legs. Ofcourse, I never had a camera for those photo ops...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

And here is another one of the cats, Chico.. and this is his usual pose... :bgrin (can you say Size 10 cat in a Size 5 box...? )
default_wub.png
:

ef5742ce.jpg

All of them are now fixed... so no more kitties...
default_yes.gif
: And, add me to the long list of the admirers of that lovely Gypsy Vanner mare....
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Oh thank you all for sharing, my husband and I really enjoyed them all.

Mona you got some great pictures & seen the one on the MHCO Photo contest.

Hubby says you never no, maybe one day she just might bring a family home.
default_wink.png
:

Hubby will be voting for you know who?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back