Just a nice fall picture...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
It was such a nice day out today!! Warm and sunny. I grabbed some pictures of fighter for his old owner and got a really nice one of him.
default_wub.png

Hes a pretty boy even in his fluffys
default_wub.png

Fite5.jpg

I have a nice updated picture of my barn as well, my photobucket is so slow atm so I will dry again later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful boy and one of my favorite colors to boot [/b]

You want him???haha he rubs on somthing and gets dirty!! haha

Naw im kidding, thank you both
default_smile.png
:)

u better be kidding missy, u sell horses like a bad habit:p and i rly like him:p he matches you! awesome pics i jsut love his head and neck, lol your not too bad yourself
default_wink.png
lmao

Very pretty boy and I agree with Jill, one of my favorite colors also.

Aww thank you every one. He is just a doll I love him to death.

Dont worry Cara he isnt going any where!!

Other then being a magnet for dirt his color is actualy pretty neat, when hes clipped you can really see his pinto. He seems to be taking after his daddy, which Im not complaining about!!

Oh and hear is my barn, pretty much done. Has 3 stalls, water, hydro, a hay loft and shaving rack, feeders inside, and hay racks are coming soon for the outside. There were nice flowers out front all summer but since the weathers coming we took them out.

untitled.jpg

Next thing is dads making me a sign that will hang off the front porch. (hes also the one that designed and built the barn
default_smile.png
)

Thank you every one!! Hope you all keep warm, winter weather is on its way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Dad did a great job, that barn is just too cute!

I LOVE that barn!! So cute!

I think I may have passed by before...where are you located again?

Anyways, I am loving this new boy!!!
default_wub.png

hey girl,

ya i love your barn lol, you guys did a great job on it! it looks awesome, its differnt from the last time isaw it
default_laugh.png

nigel, she lives in fonthill correct?!?!?! im pretty sure anyway:p all i know it that it begins with a f lol

Latest posts

Back