Just a few more days...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyL

Reaction score
Hello all,

Well, its just about a week and a half until we move. My brother and I were talking yesterday, and we decided we are sick of waiting and just want it to be over with.

My dad and I will pack the trailers the night before we leave. I am in the process of packing up the last of my room, and it doesn't seem like I'll ever be done!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I am taking care of my best friend's 2 dogs until the eighth, so...just about six more days with those two...I have been taking care of them since the 27th of July. My friend and her family are on vacation.
default_smile.png
So I am busy right up until two days before the move!

Then on the 11th my boyfriend and I have to go to my other friend's house and get my two kittens, Captain and Skipper. I am excited to go get them! And then on the 11th, after we get the kittens, we are off to start this adventure.

It is going to be quite interesting. My boyfriend is coming, my brother's best friend is coming, and my dad's friend are all coming to help! So we are not short on help, I know that.

So we shall see what happens. My brother and I were eating lunch with Scott one day, and I jokingly said, "Scott are you going to cry when we have to finally part ways? I know I will." He smiled and said, "No, I am not going to cry...I am going to weep."
default_crybaby.gif
: He was being sarcastic, so we all laughed. We have been getting good at making us moving a joke. But its gotta be done.

I just want this week and a half to fly by, so that we can get settled in, and we can relax again!
default_yes.gif
:

Where are you moving from and to? I hope all goes well and the parting from your boyfriend won't be too bad!

We are moving from a small town in SD to a small town in MN. It is about three and a half hours away.

Thanks for the well wishes. And thanks for hoping that the parting between Phillip, my boyfriend, and I will go smoothly.

There is going to be crying going on, I am sure, but we'll survive. Somehow my brother and Scott, my brother's best friend, will make us all laugh. Thats why we keep them, to make us laugh! :lol:

Thanks so much Jamie!

I just want it all to be over and done with....
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back