jumping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheeler

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the height for jumps in the mini jumping thank you

It all depends... the registry rule books will tell you the range they use for jumping. You can read them online.

18" seems to be one we see a lot in our local shows. We have a jumping mare and she does that one easily.

I hope that answers your question :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ln AMHA for hunters a minimum of 18" and a maximum of 24". For jumpers never to exceed 44" including jumpoffs.

In AMHA, hunter jumps are between 18-24". In AMHA, jumpers are between 18-26" on the first round, and jumps will be raised 1-6 in every round. The jumps may never exceed 44".

AMHR is different. Hunter jumps are between 12-24 if I remember right. (I don't show R so I always have to check the rule book.) Jumpers can only go up to 30" during a jump off and the jump off is timed to break any ties.

Hope this helps!

I was also wondering about this.
default_yes.gif
: Thankyou
default_wub.png
:

In AMHA, hunter jumps are between 18-24". In AMHA, jumpers are between 18-26" on the first round, and jumps will be raised 1-6 in every round. The jumps may never exceed 44".

AMHR is different. Hunter jumps are between 12-24 if I remember right. (I don't show R so I always have to check the rule book.) Jumpers can only go up to 30" during a jump off and the jump off is timed to break any ties.

Hope this helps!

Ok,I couldnt remember,so I was searching to try and find out what the heights are.So its a max of 44" for AMHA,and 30" for AMHR,or can AMHR go up to 44" to?Couldnt remember for sure,so I decided to ask again.
default_smile.png
Thanks!
default_yes.gif
:

No, AMHR will not jump 44". AMHR can only go up to 30" in a jump-off in a jumper class. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back