jumping pictures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samm S

Reaction score
I love to watch minis jump... i dont have very good jumping pics but i want to see some of yours.. they look soo "supermanish" hehe

heres My alfie

alfjumping2.jpg

and from another angle.. boy he likes to stretch right out
default_yes.gif
:

alfjumping1.jpg

Here is Rocky a few months after we got him.

2jumpingrocky009.jpg

And this is him a few weeks ago.

IMG_9634.JPG

Yes, this IS the same horse!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Long time no see/Talk eh sam wow a whole 1 hour kk heres my amazing minis who I adore so much
default_wub.png
: hehe
default_wub.png
:

Sweetgrass My Lady
default_wub.png
: :

000amazing.jpg

And My Wee Man
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: :

w3ee.jpg

weemangg.jpg

The Brats Tippy And Wee Man:

weetipp.jpg

Heres One Of My Neater Shots yes I risked My Camera
default_wink.png
: haha:

woah.jpg

Great pics everyone. This is a great thread!! I love to see pictures, especially of jumping!! I hope my boys will take to it, but they are 1 yr and 3 mos. so we have a long long time to wait unless I pick up something a little older!! Very tempting!!!!
default_wink.png
:

Here is Chili (the one in my avatar) jumping a log (Midnight, my drill team horse, is in front)

1e63559b.jpg

This is Cruiser jumping (and again Midnight... no, not getting hurt, they were playing)

ad2293cb.jpg

And Sheik, a mini I used to have

sheikjumping.jpg

My gelding, Mouse:

mousejump06.jpg

mousejump06a.jpg

mousejump06b.jpg

mousejump06d.jpg

And his sire, GTO:

gtojump04.jpg

Well this is probably the worst picture of his form you'll ever see but it shows the height well and more importantly it's the only one I have online right now! LOL He didn't knock the pole with his hind foot even though it looks like he did. I believe this was his first time jumping about 34" and he never even hesitated. :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

KodyJumps.jpg

Leia

This is my favorite jumping picture. It is of my show gelding (when he was a show stallion), Triple H Derby Day Miracle. Derby has a heart big enough for a clydesdale.

Derby-WCMHR-Hunter.jpg

Here is a photo of our gelding SRF Masters Touch in his jumping class last weekend at a New England Pinto Show. We haven't had a chance to buy the photo yet, but we will. You can skip around on the website and see the other competitors, so there are LOTS of jumping pictures here. His handler is Chelsea Ranstead.

This was the first show where he didn't refuse the jumps and get DQ'd. He ended up in a jump-off for first place at 2" 6" which was 3 inches higher than he ever even saw before. He went clean at that height and won!! Photos are at 2 feet.

Cowboy jumping

Oh boy Sam you asked for it :bgrin , Roy LOVES his jumping, he can clear 2 meters no problem and keep on trucking. Saddly all the pics I have of him jumping are of him in his winter wollys or half shed out so please excuse his 'Shag', hear is One Ritz-C-Kid doing what he loves most (besides eating
default_rolleyes.gif
: ),

RoyJump6.jpg

RoyJump4.jpg

These are the best jumping pics I have of him, please excuse my jumps and the little dog in the corner. She isnt chasing the horse she is chasing my sister because she was teasing her
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Picture094.jpg

Picture080.jpg

O my gosh look at this chunkster!!! :new_shocked: lol oh well, as you can see he takes full advantage of me giving him the winter months off most of the time!! This is back in the indoor riding ring about the time every thing was thawing out.

Thanks for the fun post!!All your horses look awsome!!!

Edit: Sorry the pictures are soo big!!!Photobucket is being a big pain in the....ahem...butt...

We love Hunter and Jumper! We have many of our horses with Hall of Fame in one or the other--and a couple have both :bgrin . Patty ahs been National Champion Youth Hunter with Misty and Sunny has 3 National Championships in Open/Adult Jumper and 2 Res Nat Champ in Youth.

Here are 2 of our girls who have just been sold:

Andar's Victorian Echo to Lisa Zajieck in NM

Spooker05Daffy06026-1.jpg

2006AreaShow038.jpg

and Jurgen's Cinnomon Swirl to Connie Kennedy in NM

2006AreaShow036web.jpg

2006AreaShow032web.jpg

Here's a pic of Bunny Brown and my niece jumping at the Ogden, Utah Nationals from 1992...

jeniferjumping2.jpeg

and that same photo used in an ad where Bunny's jumpin over NY a la Godzilla....

BunnyJumpNYTINY.gif

Latest posts

Back