Jim Curry

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Jim!

I am praying for your speedy recovery. I have learned so much from you. I know you love your Ponies - be well my friend.

Beth

Sending best wishes for a complete recovery. I have shown under Jim numerous times and, while the decision didn't always fall my way, he has always been gracious, warm, and kind. When I was a very new exhibitor he made me feel at ease with a couple of helpful comments.
default_smile.png
I hope he is feeling tip-top and is back on the circuit soon.

Jim is a very thoughtful man , always giving sound advise, and helping others. I am sorry to hear the news too. I am glad he had Jim there to encourage him to go to the hospital, and to help out at home with all the horses. I will keep Jim C. in my thoughts, and pray for a successful surgury and speedy recovery.

Jim has been a great friend and an asset to the association for many years. We wish him well and pray for his complete and quick recovery.

I've never met Jim but have heard good things about him and the response here certainly confirms that he is well-loved. Prayers for a quick recovery and blessings on his roommate for making him go in!

Leia

Here is the address of the hospital that Jim is in right now , He might be moved depending on what exactly he needs done, but they said would not know anything until he has these tests done today..

Lodi Memorial Hospital

975 S. Fairmont Avenue

Lodi, CA 95240

He is an awesome judge and seems to always be fair. Hope it is good news and he is home soon.

I have had the pleasure of many phone chats with Jim, but I have never met him.

I buy my tack from him though.

How fortunate that his friend was there to make him go to the hospital. the outcome could have been much different.

Gulp! Phew.... heart, back down from my throat....

Yes, please keep us posted!

Let us know if there is somewhere to send cards to.

just spoke with Jims friend Barbara, she has been staying with him at the hospital, they are planning on sending Jim to the Stockton hospital on Monday for the remainder of the test. He is very thankful for everyones well wishes. Since he will not be in the Lodi hospital for long, it would be best to send any cards to his home, Jim his roomate goes to visit him daily and will take the cards with him. He may even be able to come home monday evening if all goes well...

Jim Curry

23500 Dustin Rd.

Acampo, CA 95220

I'm stunned that happened to Jim! I'm glad he's being taken care of! My thoughts and prayers go out to him! Thank you for the updates

Last edited by a moderator:
just spoke with Jims friend Barbara, she has been staying with him at the hospital, they are planning on sending Jim to the Stockton hospital on Monday for the remainder of the test. He is very thankful for everyones well wishes. Since he will not be in the Lodi hospital for long, it would be best to send any cards to his home, Jim his roomate goes to visit him daily and will take the cards with him. He may even be able to come home monday evening if all goes well...
Jim Curry

23500 Dustin Rd.

Acampo, CA 95220
Thank you for the update!! We will continue to keep Jim in our thoughts and prayers.

I met Jim at the 2008 Nationals, he is such a super nice person. Prayers and good thoughts to him for a quick and full recovery.

So sorry to hear this!
default_no.gif
I'm glad it wasn't what I initially thought when I saw the thread though!! Prayers for Jim's speedy recovery.
default_pray.gif
:pray

[SIZE=12pt]Hi Folks, [/SIZE]
Jennifer Radoi called me tonight to let me know that Jim Curry had a Heart Attack today . He is in ICU and is stable condition and the nurses said he looked good. Jenn says they are going to be running test tomorrow to see what he might have to have done.. We will try and keep you all updated as I know Jim has many friends here in the Mini World . And also with the ponies.. Please Keep him in your Prayers
default_pray.gif

We met Jim at our very first AMHA show this past summer. He was so welcoming. We ended up buying two minis at that same show and went to Jim's to get some mini supplies. Since then at our first show to actually show at, Jim was so supportive of my daughter and I and offered advise and help. He is such a sweet, kind man! I love hearing him tell stories of past great horses. Our prayers and well wishes are with him.

Any update on Jim?

We are thinking of him daily. I have known him since the 70's and he is a great guy. I am sure with everyone pulling for him he will have a fast, uneventful recovery !!

Sue

Thank you for asking about Jim, I just signed on to see if there were any updates about him.

I hope it is good news!

Beth

Jim will be tranferred to the hospital in Stockton early tomorrow morning. He is scheduled for surgery around 7-8 Am for a stint. Hoping that is all that will be necessary.

Latest posts

Back