Jim Curry

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Hi Folks, [/SIZE]

Jennifer Radoi called me tonight to let me know that Jim Curry had a Heart Attack today . He is in ICU and is stable condition and the nurses said he looked good. Jenn says they are going to be running test tomorrow to see what he might have to have done.. We will try and keep you all updated as I know Jim has many friends here in the Mini World . And also with the ponies.. Please Keep him in your Prayers
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You SCARED me with the headline, Belinda....... Thank you for the news and we will definitely keep Jim in our Prayers.

YUP! Scared me too! Jim is such a kind man. Very sorry to hear he is in ill health. I will keep him in my prayers and hope to hear he is home soon!

I just seen this on your facebook ..... many prayers for Jim, he is one of the nicest and kind people I have ever met.

Its so odd as he posted a sale ad on the board just this morning ... things happen so fast
default_sad.png

default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

Sending prayers that our dear sweet friend makes a speedy recovery!

Jim was fine this morning when he posted his ad, went out to feed and had extreme chest pain, came in tried to relax was sweating badly, his roomate Jim, forced him to go to Hospital. He was very lucky as from when he first had the pain it was just a little over an hour before reaching the hospital. I talked to him right before he arrived at the hospital. He is stable now and is in ICU, they will run more tests on him tomorrow as of this time they are expecting to do 3 stints on him. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I will post when I know something more after his tests tomorrow.

OH NO!!!! Yep, not that this is good news, but when I saw your post title I thought, well, you know!!!!

He is LUCKY and I am glad he listened to someone and went to the hospital!! I sure hope they can get him back on his feet and fixed up in a hurry!! This is not good, but glad to hear he is hanging in there.

Prayers for Jim for a speedy recovery with no problems!!! Thank you so much for letting us know and do please keep us posted!!

GET WELL JIM!

Oh no!!

Get well, Jim!!!!!

Will be thinking of you...

Andrea

We will be keeping Jim in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery! Hopefully he will back up on his feet in no time.

Get well soon.

Will definitely keep Jim in my prayers. Hoping for no complications and a speedy recovery for him. I remember meeting him as a little kid (I think I was 10) and he scared me as he seemed so gruff, but I soon found out that he was a really neat guy :)

Sorry to hear that Jim is ill. We see him every year at the shows here in Reno. I hope he is well soon.

Sending best wishes for a complete recovery. I have shown under Jim numerous times and, while the decision didn't always fall my way, he has always been gracious, warm, and kind. When I was a very new exhibitor he made me feel at ease with a couple of helpful comments.
default_smile.png
I hope he is feeling tip-top and is back on the circuit soon.

Does anyone know what hospital / address he is at? I'm not sure how long he would be there but would love to send him a card...

Adding my best wishes for a speedy recovery - Jim is a class act always courteous, kind and generous as both a judge as well as an exhibitor.

Stacy

Jim is truly one of the best. He is a classy judge, exhibitor, and most importantly - a great friend. Sharon and I will be keeping him in our prayers as well. Thanks Jen for keeping us up to date on what is going on.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

[SIZE=12pt]Oh my prayers for our dear Jim Curry.
default_pray.gif
He was a wonderful judge for the Inland Empire Miniature Horse Club a few times in northeastern Washington state many years ago and I got a few chances to chat with him in person and Jim is a wonderful man, a great judge and a good friend to many people! I would also LOVE to have the hospital address, so we can send him a card and we will send healing prayers for his surgery
default_pray.gif
[/SIZE]

Get Well JIM...We Love YOU
default_wub.png

Jenny and Mel

I never have stopped in to meet him but we just drove by his place again the other day. He is literally just a few miles from me. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help out with pony care or anything while he is laid up. I would be glad to help out a fellow pony person.

Jim is in my thoughts and prayers here too.. He is such a nice man. Thank God he listened to someone about going into the hospital. Thats so scarey...

Latest posts

Back