Ive been doing scribbles lately - of the minis - updated pg2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
Its just been kind of fun and I like the simple style.

This is Keegan

keegandramaticposecopy_zps9861bd3c.jpg

My first mini Mckeever

ScribbleartMckeevercopy_zps275be319.jpg

Ive done a bunch of them and posted them on facebook but I figured Id post these two here for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow these are really good!!! Very cool technique, I love that first one especially, the colors are great!!! Please post some more for us to see.......do you do any other animals besides horses???

Thanks! Ive done a little bit with dogs. I have this one too. I messed up on the tail placement but otherwise I like it. Its simpler than the other two. Its a little older. I am torn between how much detail I want them to have.

elliotrunningbluebackground_zps9cc8fddf.jpg

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I wish I had your talent. I'd have it hung up all over my house and office, but I can barely draw a decent stick person. Those "scribbles" of yours are really beautiful
default_yes.gif

Thanks guys! I am working up to doing more soon. I have some others but they are of other people's horses so Id have to ask to post them.

I have always enjoyed your work. You are so very talented! Please keep sharing!

Those are so beautiful. I was thinking....did you know you can make them on a coffee mug? Apparently, you can get a white coffee mug, even if it's glazed already, draw your picture on it in a sharpy pen, bake it in your regular oven and that's all there is to it. You'll probably have to google how long to bake it and for how long, but what an awesome idea. **Maybe a hint for your secret santa for next year** (And I hope it's me!!!)

Those are so beautiful. I was thinking....did you know you can make them on a coffee mug? Apparently, you can get a white coffee mug, even if it's glazed already, draw your picture on it in a sharpy pen, bake it in your regular oven and that's all there is to it. You'll probably have to google how long to bake it and for how long, but what an awesome idea. **Maybe a hint for your secret santa for next year** (And I hope it's me!!!)
I didnt know about the bake coffee mugs but I did know about Zazzle which is kind of like caffe press or something. They put my stuff on mugs, shirts, ornaments, canvas, bags, ect.... I need to go back and update my store. Thank you guys! Ive been so busy I have not had time to update.

I got permission to share some scribbles. This horse belongs to Dragonfly Miniatures here in MI.

ScribbleartSunnycopy_zps82d04803.jpg

An older, very scribbly one of Kita

ScribbleartKitacopy_zps3370e30a.jpg

And this one that I did last night while watching The Walking Dead (love that show!) - also Kita. I fussed with larger brush strokes. I dont think I like the larger brush strokes as much as the smaller ones. I think I would like it more if I had varied the sizes so there were large and small brush strokes. I still enjoy it though. I am considering adding snow flakes.

scibblesofkitawiththickbrushcopy_zpsff6b1013.jpg

Latest posts

Back