~It's official~ *Pixs added*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Rachael & Saber, way to go you guys
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Yvonne

Awesome!!! That's great!!! Congratulations to you both. I'm looking forward to hearing about Saber's adventures. I volunteered for a therapeutic riding centre and I know how special horses can be to those with special needs. The centre actually now has a miniature to help the children learn to lead and learn their horsemanship. I haven't met him yet but he is supposed to be pretty special. I love to hear of minis having special jobs.

Thanks
default_smile.png

More than likely Saber won't be doing a whole lot the rest of the year due to the weather up here

as therapy animals are suppose to be freshly bathed prior to visitation.

While we are in Southern California we are in the mtns so we really get seasons here including wet & white stuff.

Though Saber will be at our therapy group's yearly fundraising yard sale this month in hopes to get more folk to stop

so more than likely I'll have pixs to share from that day.

That is a wonderful accomplishment. It is VERY hard to get a dog qualified for that, let alone a stallion! Please keep us posted on your activities.

I would love to be able to do that with my Dapper Dan, but unfortunately, he has been known to nip.

Latest posts

Back