~It's official~ *Pixs added*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixstardanes

Reaction score
We received Saber's package in the mail today and he is now a full fledged certified Therapy Animal through Love On A Leash.

So he has the "degree" of ThD (Therapy Dog) with a chance of earning other "degrees" depending on where/whom we visit.

ThDsaber1.jpg
ThDsaber2.jpg

Our 6yr old mini stallion now has an ID card, tag & even a vest .

*I'll be altering Saber's vest to fit him better with some elastic straps & velcro.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW thats awesome
default_aktion033.gif
I hope one day to have more time to do things like that as well. Way to go Saber!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Yeah Saber!
default_aktion033.gif
That's a REAL accomplishment that you both had to work very hard for! You're very proud I'm sure.

Congratulations! Love on a Leash is who I plan to certify my Lab through.
default_wub.png

Congratulations! That is so fantastic!
default_aktion033.gif

I am in awe of how well trained Saber is and what a wonderful horse he is!

You are to commended for molding him into such a great companion!

YEAH Rachel and Saber - many many CONGRATS on your hard work to date getting him cert and the many adventures I know are to come
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_risa8.gif

Way to go and you have done such a great job.

Lisa

Yeah Saber!! Yeah Saber!!

You have done such a good job with him and I know many will love him as you take him around...

I want to see pix for sure!

Way to go you guys!!!!! You are an awesome team and will bring many smiles to people you work with!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif

I must admit, even though i am a breeder and love to raise the babies, and even though i love to see the shows, and all the glamerous horses and trainers, and see who takes all the ribbons and trophys and titles home. There is no greater gift a miniature horse and its owner can give , than to bring smiles, happiness, and joy to someone less fortunate That contribution to mankind is more valuable than any trophy, National title, or ribbon a horse can earn. I am just in AWE of Saber and his acomplishment. I have pulled up this thread and shown everyone at my workplace(including the cardiologist i work for) Just what a miniature horses is good for!!!!!!!! I hope you will keep everyone abreast of Saber and his new duties. SABER YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!

One of my German Shepherd Dogs also had a Therapy Dog title and there is no better Joy than to put smiles on peoples faces than with animals!!

Sabers Therapy Certificate means more to me than a Championship does on horses!!

Good Job you two!!! I think you have achieved the HIGHEST and BEST title a Mini Horse can get!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
default_firstprize.gif

Joyce

Congrats you guys! Saber is just so cute! I love the picture of him in his vest. Can't wait to see photos of Saber in action!

Latest posts

Back