It's my turn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timeless

Reaction score
To thank Robin and everyone at Little King Farm for making a dream come true. The Let's Make a Deal sale was a wonderful idea. It allowed a small farm like mine to add a little Buckeroo. Robin was very patient and honest with me. The entire experience rated a 10! They give so much to all of us.

Still working on arrangement to get him to Virginia.

Allow me to introduce Little Kings Buckeroo Enterprise

Novpics164.jpg

Lynn Gulledge-Fatale

Timeless Miniature Horses

Home of

Ravenwood Desires to Remember 2009 World Top Ten

Jones 2 Grande 2 Boogie 2009 National Top Ten

Congrats!!! He is gorgeous and looks like he would be a really nice driving horse.

He was my pick of the horses listed in the sale, but I just can't afford another horse right now.

Good luck with him.

Woo Hoo! I am so happy for you. Enterprise was the one most asked about in the sale. I know he will make his dad at LKF very proud. He just has the Look! It sure was a cool sale, but my fingers still haven't stopped typing! Thank you so much again!

Robin-LKF

Yes, I loved this one too. Love ACTION shots of horses.

Congrats on the new owner.

b

Congrats to you too!!!!

I loved your boy also!! This sale was SO much fun and so exciting!!

Susan O.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is an awesome horse!!!!! I didn't even look at the sale! I KNEW there would be my perfect black horse with socks, and not any money to get it. So I am sure happy for all the people Little King has made happy!

Congrats!! A buckskin pinto son of Buckeroo that moves like that!!! What's not to like? Very nice!

I will gladly drive up that way and pick him up for you
default_rolleyes.gif
and really I will bring him to your place...Honest I will
default_wink.png

WOW!!
default_new_shocked.gif
If I would have had the money and space for a stallion he would have been the one I would have went after!!! Just staring at that picture makes me drool!!
default_drool5.gif
He can come here to central PA anytime!!

Congrats to you, you're a very lucky new owner. It's nice to see a farm like LK helping those little farms out with a chance like this with this sale. I went a looked at all the horses available and so badly wanted a couple but just can't afford them. Congrats again on your purchase!!

Becky M.

RATS!!!! You got my boy! Well Congrats to you!!!! There will be another for me when the time is right.

I couldn't take advantage of the generous sale this time, but....my time will come.

I loved his markings and that movement. He looks like he will make a great driving horse too.

Again Congrats on your new little guy!!

Ok I told two of my mini friends that if I was looking for one, that is the boy I wanted.

CONGRATUALTIONS Now I can stop looking at the site, I did see the Sold and was wondered who got him.

Checked out your web site very nice horse to add to your herd.

Thank goodness he sold, I was thinking
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back