My first Mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew his dam from the time she was foaled. She was a very pretty filly sired by World Grand Champion sire, Fallen Ash Scouts Red To Remember who is now overseas. Her dam is also the dam of World Champion Aloha Henry 143 who is in Australia I think. Your boy is very pretty, good luck showing him this year.

I knew his dam from the time she was foaled. She was a very pretty filly sired by World Grand Champion sire, Fallen Ash Scouts Red To Remember who is now overseas. Her dam is also the dam of World Champion Aloha Henry 143 who is in Australia I think. Your boy is very pretty, good luck showing him this year.
Thank you and also thank you for the back information on his breeding it is good to know
default_smile.png

What a gorgeous guy! If his temperament matches his beauty, you scored HUGE!
When I had been to the farm twice before and never got to interact with him and when I was interested in buying him I got to meet him personally this time around and he was just a pleasure. As soon as she brought him out he set right up with little to no effort and his eyes were big and bright like "okay whats next!". And the funny thing was it was right in the middle of dinner time and he didnt fuss at all was very calm and quiet.

Well two weeks ago I moved my big boy over to the mini farm where Robin is boarded at and I was told that robin bosses my big 16:2 hand QH around haha which is funny because he never let the big horses push him around at the other farm. I also got to work with Robin for the first time last Sunday and it was a little awkward for me since I am use to bigger horses and didnt help that robin has a little stinker type of attitude haha but I am glad he has personality because it does fit him. I am looking to work on ground work with him going into the spring and hopefully hit some low key mini shows in the area this summer to get some experience myself in halter and start to slowly start to prepare him for driving but we will not be hooking a cart to him till next year, we want to wait till he is matured to a 3 year old.

549329_10151486492507692_986557827_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back