ITS HERE ITS HERE~!!!!! **PICS ADDED!**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
ITS A FILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Sired by our beautiful boy Scott Creek Monarch Cadence out of my buckaroo bred mare!!!!!

Its his first ever Filly and she looks amazing!! Still wet and soggy, but Looks to be bay or Buckskin with 3 white socks!!!

ADDED

Just Hours old, she is just perfect!! Can't wait till she has unfolded, poor wee girl got her jabs this morning by the vet, she was a bit grumpy after-wards!! lol!

PA220043.jpg

PA220042.jpg

Her socks and tiny white spot above her coronet!

PA220050.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS

This forum is wonderful to be able to see babies all year round

Pictures please
default_aktion033.gif

ITS A FILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Sired by our beautiful boy Scott Creek Monarch Cadence out of my buckaroo bred mare!!!!!

Its his first ever Filly and she looks amazing!! Still wet and soggy, but Looks to be bay or Buckskin with 3 white socks!!!

Pic's to follow!
I can tell you are so excited.I am coming to New Zealand and Australia in late March and early April 2011.I am hoping I will be close enough to be able to visit some Mini places on my tour.I know I will be missing my guys lots and will probably need a Mini fix since I will be away from my critters for over 3 weeks.Post photos soon.I just love foals.

Bevann I am jelous! Any room in your luggage?? That is a trip I would LOVe to go on.

Awaiting photos of this beautiful foal!!!!
aktion033.gif

What a little doll. Congratulations!

[And, i got high speed today, so I can see pictures much more quickly. Yeah!]

Latest posts

Back