ITS CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane

Reaction score
100_0920thecavehillA.jpg
100_0918usethisoneforforumxmas.jpg

FROM TWINKLETOES, AND FANCYHEELS, I HOPE YOU ALL GET WHAT YOU WISH FOR THIS CHRISTMAS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
default_wub.png
:

THIS IS WHERE I LIVE, AND WHERE I HAVE NAMED MY PREFIX AFTER...IF YOU LOOK VERY CLOSLEY YOU CAN MAKE OUT A FACE ON THE MOUNTAIN,A NOSE ,AND A MOUTH OF NAPOLEON ..........MERRY CHRISTMAS...IM JUST ABOUT TO SET OUT MY DAUGHTERS TOYS AND GO TO BED LOL SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Your babies look great! Nice outfits!
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS!![/SIZE]
default_cheers.gif
:

Haven't even STARTED wrapping here yet!! Santa's been a bit behind this year!
default_wacko.png
:

Beautiful pix, btw!!
default_yes.gif
:

Merry Christmas! I need to still wrap tomorrow too. Can't do it yet because all the cats will rip them open or I'm just lazy!! I visited Ireland years ago and rented a car to tour the southern area. It was the most wonderful time in my life. What a beautiful Isle and wonderfully friendly people.
default_yes.gif
:
default_cheers.gif
:

Merry Christmas!

We just got home from the first half of Christmas. My husband's family does presents on Christmas Eve. Then, tomorrow we got to my mom's for gift exchange in the morning, Shayne's aunt and uncle's for dinner at noon, then back to my mom's for a little more visiting (they just live a few blocks apart).

I received several very nice gifts, totally thrilled with everything.

Merry Christmas Shane!

You are "one up" on us -- where YOU live! While we're openning presents -- YOU'LL be returning stuff for BOXING DAY! :new_shocked:

MA

WOW--very pretty scenery, ...and some very cute horses to go along with the scenery :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: MERRY CHRISTMAS SHANE. Corinne

Hi,

I saw your message on the forum and would love to email you. We have family in Moira, N. Ireland and visit every couple of years. I emailed you at [email protected], but it came back undeliverable. my email is [email protected]. Would love to hear from you.

Latest posts

Back