Its a filly!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firefall

Reaction score
My new shetland mare had a filly, yesterday, haven't had a filly born here in 2 yrs and never a shetland before. She's a bay and her sire is "Grahams Chief Lobo"

foals07003.jpg

congrats!!! what a cutie!! Just love those long legs. Cant wait to see dry pics. i sure wish my mare would foal LOL

:aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS on your lovely pinto girl and first born shetland (they are addictive for sure!) :aktion033: Isn't it great to start out PINK
default_wub.png
:

You talk about some legs!!! wow, she is a cutie for sure, can't wait to see some dry and unfolded pics!!! don't keep us in suspense too long!

Congratulations on your beautiful filly. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.
default_cheers.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
: :new_let_it_all_out: :cheeky-smiley-006:

Very nice and she is colored at that, what more could you ask for.

Congrats! Can't wait to see her unfolded!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're friends with the Pruetts (owners' of Lobo) and I know they were worried about the transporters coming so close to Lacy's due date! We have 2 daughters of Lobo with 1 more foal on the way. One is a Congress Top 3 yearling filly and the other is just 2 months old! You'll love this little girl as he puts great personalities on all his babies!

Again, CONGRATULATIONS and I'm glad everything went well. :saludando:

:aktion033: Congrats...Lori..!!! Glad she waited to have that baby after she got to your place.....nice legs!!!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone. I'm amazed at her long legs, she stands like her sire and seems to know how to pose.........LOL Of course she is doing the cute poses when I don't have my camera. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations on your new baby girl!

Enjoy!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back