IT'S A FILLY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got a couple of photos posted. They are on page 2. Still no time to ponder a name. I am hoping her personality will help reveal it. Luckily yesterday when she arrived unassisted it was like a warm spring day. Tonight it will be cold. I need to go into town and pick up a heavy duty canvas tarp for our Redneck Barn Door. I don't want to close it because I am going to let the other gals come and go as they please from the corrall into the barn tonight. I figure if I put a tarp over the opening it will keep out the cold but let them pass through. I have also hooked up a heat lamp. Texas weather is crazy!

Thank you all for your kind words. I feel so blessed and thankful that things went well.

Congrats Vickie! She's a beauty and love your mare too! Isn't this weather somethin else!!!! I know you have to be getting this cool WIND today too! That's the way to have them I guess
default_wink.png

oh darn I was too late to see her pics says they were deleted?

big congrats anyway hoping to see the pictures
I have no idea how or why the pictures were deleted. The same thing happened to my photo on the marestare thread. Does anybody that uses photobucket know how this could have happened? I had not even been near my computer for hours and then tonight BAM! Forum photos deleted.
default_no.gif

default_yes.gif

I have no idea how or why the pictures were deleted. The same thing happened to my photo on the marestare thread. Does anybody that uses photobucket know how this could have happened? I had not even been near my computer for hours and then tonight BAM! Forum photos deleted.
default_no.gif
default_doh.gif
I had changed the title of my photobucket album after I had posted pix. So the url was changed. So sad that I am borderline photo illiterate. But at least I learned something.

Latest posts

Back