It must be the horse selling season --

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee wiz Marnie, I'm so happy you decided to downsize. :aktion033: We love our homozygous stallion, L&J

Excessive Style we bought from you. We can't wait for his 1st foal crop this year. I pray for a filly

so I can keep her to show.
default_wub.png
:

We have 10 horses at this time, my limit is 11 horses. My hubby keeps a short leash on me so I don't

have more. He is right
default_rolleyes.gif
: , we have a small pasture.

Below is Styles;;; cjmm
eb4e52c5.jpg

eb4c9732.jpg

eb4c9139.jpg

oh Marnie, I am glad for you, I know how worried you were. Before I got on the forum this am, I went to your web site and saw Wiley was gone. I really wish I could have bought her, I am at my limit now and have two weanlings that have not sold and a 3 year old that is for sale along with Teacup. I was trying to sell them and then buy Wiley.( as I had no cash and I would have room for her then) but Congratulations, I know you will rest easier now. Foaling is such a worry, and having to work outside the home makes it worse. I know because thats what I do.

Hugs!

Robin

ps. Our Misty is great, the love of my life and has a home here forever!

I personally have six, of which I coown 3. That is enough for me. If I am ever in the positionto have my own place, that would be my limit. I could not handle taking care of more than that. :new_shocked:

Latest posts

Back