Neverending Saga: Welcome to Puppyland

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved your puppy update Marty! I wish that anyone who was considering getting a puppy would read your post with all seriousness. Then maybe, just maybe, a few days in, when they realize "boy is this a lot of work" - they won't blame it on the poor pup. Your pup (as you know) is just being a pup - she's a baby!!

She's absolutely adorable.

P.S. I always picked my puppies up to take them outside from their crate at first. Otherwise without fail they'd pause to do their business before we got out the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH! Marty!

She is just adorable! She looks just perfect!!

I LOVE your stories about her and I can tell they are full of LOVE for that precious "little" bundle of German Shepherd.

I think she has easily wormed her way into your heart - how could she not?

She will and I think already is - your constant companion! I know that it won't be just too much longer and I will need to look for another German Shepherd.

My Keisha is 13 years old this year and is really starting to show her age, she is so much like your Tracey and always at my side. I LOVE her so much but when the time is right I will not let her suffer. So far her meds are all helping but it seems like she needs them more often then before.

Hugs to you and that adorable precious little girl! Marty you deserve the best and I think you have found her!

I don't envy you one bit. Got enough critters around here and my daughter is walking now to boot. That alone is keeping tired ol me busy these days lol. As for cleanup there is a mop I reccomend. For me it has been good at cleaning up spills etc without getting it everywhere and the mop head thing is washable too which is nice. Mop Website That is it, got mine at walmart for a little over $8 and with all the messes around here this thing has been wonderful to me lo.

Marty, no one tells a tale like you do! :aktion033:

Your words are so descriptive; makes me laugh with the images. Sort of reminds me of Erma Bombeck. I could see you doing a sydicated column--really--you have such a way with words.

I never had a puppy, and now I know why. My husband's dog never really got house-trained--just "basement-trained". I too prefer cats for their litter habits. They can be adoring and stay by you too, just like a dog (I don't think your puppy will be helping you with the keyboard, as many a cat does!).

Anyway, I'm glad that you are having fun with her, and showing such wonderful patience.

Bless you, and do keep up entertained with the stories and photos.

Roxane

Back