Isn't He Handsome?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyviewminis

Reaction score
Masq to me is a testament to the kind of horses Joanne is producing. This is after a summer of very little exercise since the heat this year just kills me. We started back on track and he had so much long hair growing in I had to clip him and the others all down. And its still pretty warm! Anyway, so here he is out of shape and just out of pasture/dry lot. He is the easiest horse to clip ever, and such a wonderful, curious, fantastic personality! I just can't say enough about my Masq! In 41 years of many horses, he is the one who stole my heart, and I love all horses, but he is so special. Can't wait to drive him!

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

My hubby is now building a miniature miniature hen house for my bantum's lol. It's only 4 feet high and so cute!

The odd thing is his winter coat (which I just shaved off as he was trying to early to grow it) is a very dark red. He is bay sabino splash, but I haven't seen a horse go darker in a winter coat instead of lighter. In the sun he has white, black, and red hair coat, sort of like a muscle car special paint that changes color lol. Thanks for the compliments!

Latest posts

Back