Is there anything similar to purina mini and pony in canada

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas

Reaction score
What do you guys feed your minis that is similar to purina mini and pony, i cant seem to find it in ontario

The mini and pony feed doesn' t appear to be available in Canada. I think someone else from Canada asked not too long ago, so perhaps you could try a forum search and see if you can find their discussion. The search box is near the upper right corner.

Purina Mini Feed isn't available in Canada (and from what I can glean, won't be) You should be able to get the nutritional breakdown off the Purina website and take it in to your local feedstore....they'll be able to tell you what products they carry that are comparable. Lots of the feed manufacturers are starting to jump on the band wagon of providing products specifically designed for 'easy-keepers'/overweight/metabolic syndrome type horses & ponies. Purina isn't the only one anymore...just the only one who seems to advertise in the AMHA magazine ;-)

Hope that helps!

Latest posts

Back