is there any collie beeders in the house?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ab_smf

Reaction score
we think my rought coat black collie sassy got lucky. we think she might of got lucky with my moms dog bobby, or by a black lab that lives across the highway from us. she has milk and its growing by the day. heres my other question that bugs me the most. on her first back two rolls of tits i notice the frist roll is pure white milk,but the 2nd roll is a yellowish creamly stuff that came out. and how big of a belly would she get? shes not really heavy but more than normal. my moms dog is one of those mini long haired sheep dogs (hes 4) and the lab dog looks like 1 to 2 years old. oh this was 3 months ago that both male dogs were here.

any help is great.

my grandfolks ain't happy. but i kinda am as this would be my first litter of pups.

thanks and have a great day. :saludando:

Canine gestation is 65 days so only slightly over two months, if they were there three months ago she is probably not pregnant.

The milk can change from teat to teat as her gestation progresses and birth draws near. Eventually they will all be equal in color and consistancy. And how big she gets would depend on how many pups she carries and how many litters she has had. I am guessing from your note this is her first litter so she may not get very big unless she has a lot of pups.

I hope this has been helpful.

Stacy

Good luck with the puppies. My husband and I have a purebred blue merle rough collie that I adore. We also have 4 shih-tzu dogs and a lab x chow... So I am a total pushover when it comes to dogs and puppies.

sorry for the late replying. i been watching sassy and i'm guessing if her tits milk turns cream with a dark brown mix shes not pregant? she still goes to her hole she made in the back yard. and i been buliting her a dog house for her. and been checking the hole for pups. i'll try to get back soon.

Latest posts

Back