iPad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
I'm so spoiled....I know ;) I'm so excited. My babes got me an iPad2 for XMas <3. I've downloaded Kobo (Canadian Kindle), iBooks, FB, Netflix, scrabble, the weather network etc., and some news publications. Anyone have some suggestions for some other "essential" apps?
default_smile.png

I don't have the iPad, but got the iPhone. Pandora, eBay, amazon, PayPal, planner, tv.com, crackle YouTube, around me, google earth, scanner radio mixology, all recipes, dictionary, Craigslist...and then there are games angry birds, fruit ninja, blackjack,boggle, solitaire, paper toss, chess, crossword. Have fun!

Oh I know you'll love it!!!

I have a Thrive Tablet (Android) and an iPhone. I think you can run most of the same games on iPad as iPhone... Angry Birds is SO much fun!!! Boggle is a lot of fun, too. Toobz, Collapse, Shanghai / Majohng (sp?), Angry CHICKENS, and Uno. Yeah, I do spend too much time playing with my phone
default_smile.png

For movies / TV -- If you have HBO (pretty sure you do, True Blood!), can get HBO GO, MAX GO, etc. Hulu+...IMBD also... I am always watching something and have to "imdb" to see what movie or show I saw this or that actor in before or it will drive me nuts.

PS for the Angry Bird fans, someone should have made a Holiday version, Ticked Off Turkey.

Jill look for shoot the apple on your android, I also have an android tablet, at first you will say 'this game is so stupid' but then you won't be able to put it down.

Make sure that you download the Facebook App, otherwise many of the features won't work.
wink.gif

Matt check out the app start.. its actually an app on itunes but it will help you with apps and how the ipad works. and its free....

Latest posts

Back