iPhone

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonya

Reaction score
I just got an iPhone4...not the fancy one that talks to ya though. I'm with Verizon and I was due for an upgrade so I figured for $70 why not. The 4g one and the 4s didn't have mobile hotspot plus they were too pricey anyhow (I usually just get whatever is free). So what are some cool apps? I don't mind paying a couple dollars but free is even better...there are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them. I did download fb, weather channel, directv, pandora, angry birds, what other good apps are there?

My phone is an android, but I do have an iPod touch, which is similar to your phone. I am not much into games...have a few of the angry birds, netflix, and a few others that I never play, but I love my word games...lexulous and abble dabble, and the dice game yatzy.

I have the same phone and love it! Netflix is neat in it if you have a Netflix account. I also like a Drudge Report, Michelle Malkin, Real ClearPolitics, and (of course) Fox News. MapQuest and Poynt are good, so is Weather Channel. For games, I love Boggle, Collapse, Uno, CrossFingers, and the Angry Bird games. Also IMDB is fun and if you get HBO, Cinemax, and/or Showtime, there are mobile asp for those. Camera+ is good...

PS I also listen to audio books on mine a couple + hours a day with office commute and before bed. I use the MP3 player built in for the books I already have in that format and Audible for new ones... bliss!

I have the facebook app, Daily Horoscope, Froggy Jump, Google Earth, Relax (free), fingerbalance, bungee ball, scooter xl (rat on scooter - ADDICTING), Mr. Aahhh, Ping Pong, fall down, Ifunny, and Apline Crawler ....these are my "fun" apps and some of them are addicting as heck.

I have an ipod touch, not an Iphone, but the apps are all in all the same
default_smile.png

Thanks for the suggestions....I love word games Sue so I'll be sure and look for those. This little phone is amazing...I'm surprised I haven't worn it out yet! I saw that camera plus Jill, I will try that out too. I know how addicting some of those games are Leanna, I am addicted to angry birds..lol. It's nice to have something to do on my breaks at work...sometimes I don't have time to get into a book so this phone should fit the bill.

I have like 3 or 4 angry bird games, family feud, skype, weather channel, I am still learning my phone have only had it a couple weeks or so but I really like it

Oh also have an app from one of my favorite shows Burn Notice

MegaJump is fun, Veggie Samari/Fruit Ninja, Flixter--good for keeping up with movies

Sonya, that Boggle game is a really fun word game. My sister and I are hooked! And another simple but WAY addictive game is Toobz. I love my iPhone so much, I named him.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Games-

Angry Birds

Doodle Jump

Cut the Rope

Words with Friends

Fruit Ninja

Monopoly

Tiny WIngs

Photography-

Camer+

Instagram

360 Panorama

Color Splash

Photobucket

Social-

Facebook

Google +

Twitter

Misc.-

Around Me

Evernote

CNN

Shazam

I have the same phone, love it. There is a free app for iphone help called iphone user...good quick guide to your phone. I've also got weatherbug elite, mahjong, find iphone (can be used to track your phone if it's lost or stolen), google maps, flashlight, translator, and a couple of restaurant finders.

Jan

Thankyou everyone for the suggestions. I did download a few of them. Thanks again.

Hi Sonya!
default_saludando.gif
I just wanted to add an app that we used ALOT on vacation is a flash light app! It was perfect for midnight sea shelling!
default_wink.png
LOL! Really, it came in handy for alot of things!

Latest posts

Back