Introduction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sihri

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce our newest member of our mini horse Family. Tiz 2 Olympus 3 year old Silver Bay pinto Stallion I've also created a new web site although it is not finished yet I like to Know what you think. thankyou

l clicked on your website but it doesn't work fore me

Welcome to LIL Beginnings! I am sure you will find that we are a very welcoming group of Miniature, Pony & Donkey enthusiasts!!

I tried going to your site but it was a broken link, could you happen to post it here? I would love to go and visit!

I hope to hear a larger introduction from you as I always love to hear people's backgrounds!!

Welcome to LIL Beginnings! I am sure you will find that we are a very welcoming group of Miniature, Pony & Donkey enthusiasts!!

I tried going to your site but it was a broken link, could you happen to post it here? I would love to go and visit!

I hope to hear a larger introduction from you as I always love to hear people's backgrounds!!

www.midnytemagickminihorses.webs.com/ sorry I forgot to include one letter on the web site address and I may not be able to post it here but I did correct it ,this all new to me. I'm a mother of three year old boy Conor, which is how we got into mini horses. Amber was originally purchaced to be conor's riding horse. She was in foal and had shadow in feb. I used to breed/ own arabians, and my husband suggested breeding miniature horses and we recently purchased Tiz 2 Olympus A silver bay pinto stallion which we are currently breeding to amber for a 2011 foal

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

I know several Arabian breeders that also do minis.

Welcome to LB!

Welcome to the World of Miniatures, we have been breeding Mini's and Shetlands now since 1982 and the only advice I cna give you is that they are very habit forming. We were able to wean ourselves off the cutting and reighning horses, but with the Shetlands and Mini's there is no hope!!! LOL
default_new_shocked.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Welcome to the mini horse world it is quite an enjoyable experience. I have been raising mini horses and donkeys since 1999.

Enjoy and you will learn a lot from people on this forum.
default_saludando.gif

April

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

Minis are the best and being on Lil Beginnings with all these mini horse lovers, can't be beat!

Back