Introducing . . . . .

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy appy

Reaction score
Maple Mountain Splash of Maple

Mabel2_zps2b2e91bf.jpg

Whispering Rose

Rosedrive_zps75dfda7e.jpg

Rose2_zps12fe3d7c.jpg

Thanks! I picked them up from Lori Rafter on the way home on Sunday. I picked up Rose just to pair with Sugar for driving. They are so close to the same they will look great! Rose is just a little wider now! ;) I will post a picture of both together when I get back from the Martin's fall auction on Sunday. If anyone is down there and would like to meet up, just text my phone 613-921-9107

Here is Rosie in cart at my house for the first time. I am still fine tuning the harness but we are close. The nose bands still needs to drop too. I can't wait to get Rosie and Sugar working as a pair.

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

Rosie and Sugar are very similar!

DSC_0898.jpg

Yes it is! The shaft length, height and width are all adjustable along with the seat. Their are a lot of add ons for the cart too. The only 2 I don't have yet are the extra C spring for the axel and a brake. Both I am getting because I really liked them on the other cart I was trying.

Yes it is! The shaft length, height and width are all adjustable along with the seat. Their are a lot of add ons for the cart too. The only 2 I don't have yet are the extra C spring for the axel and a brake. Both I am getting because I really liked them on the other cart I was trying.
Ok, I'm drooling
default_smile.png
I think I'd like those two add-ons too. There are times when a brake would be good. Very hilly in my area.

The adjustability is very appealing, considering my drafty girl.

Cart looks very nice!

I am so glad to see you have put Rose to work. She loves to drive and is lovely to drive! I can't wait to see the two of them working together!

Latest posts

Back