INTRODUCING....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Vista del Valle's Uno Confiado[/SIZE]

He is the 2009 National Futurity Champion Colt Over 30"
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
(He also is a Top Ten (6th) in his Open class! )

Claudia has been amazing to work with on his sale and Deb and I are soooo excited to be purchasing him!! He will be staying down in southern CA til we can go get him in a few months....gonna be a LONGGGG fall!!
default_new_shocked.gif

His sire is 1999 and 2008 National Grand Champion Over stallion "JC's Jenga" and his dam is 2006 National Champion Yearling Mare Over "Pony Vista's Carmalade"!!

"Khan" was trained and shown by Joel White and I remember sitting in the stands at Nationals during the Futurity class thinking...I love that horse!
default_wub.png

Here is his Nationals pic (used by permission by Claudia Sneed who ordered the pic)

sneed121-16R09web(2).jpg

Did I mention I am EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How exciting, Linda!
default_biggrin.png
So what are your plans for him, are you going to keep showing him? And if so, will he be with a trainer or will you do the showing? Is this your third horse now? I'm so glad that you have minis again! Congrats!!

How exciting, Linda!
default_biggrin.png
So what are your plans for him, are you going to keep showing him? And if so, will he be with a trainer or will you do the showing? Is this your third horse now? I'm so glad that you have minis again! Congrats!!

Thanks everyone!
default_biggrin.png

Lori...I do plan to show him myself (and see how things go closer to Nationals on whether I want a trainer to handle him there...lol) Yep, 3rd horse, but Guiness is for sale, so when he sells, we'll be down to the 2 that we want for now. I am sad to have to sell him, but Deb and I agreed on 2 horses til we got our own place. Boarding gets expensive...
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How exciting! I saw him advertised and thought "Wow"- how neat that I'll get to see him in person!

Leia

Wow that's great news! Claudia (Vista Del Valle) has SUCH nice horses and I am sure you will do well with him!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Andrea

Congratulations, Linda and Deb -- you have a gorgeous boy there!

I also love his daddy and mum!

Congratulations Linda and Deb!!!!

It was so nice to meet you both and your daughter......I haven't had much forum time since nationals...been so busy with work and playing catch up on things at home. Saw this post tonight and wanted to say hi and BIG Congrats on your beautiful colt! I have admired him on Claudia's website since he was born. All the best to you always and have a GREAT 2010 show season.
default_smile.png

Congratulations Linda and Deb!!!!
It was so nice to meet you both and your daughter......I haven't had much forum time since nationals...been so busy with work and playing catch up on things at home. Saw this post tonight and wanted to say hi and BIG Congrats on your beautiful colt! I have admired him on Claudia's website since he was born. All the best to you always and have a GREAT 2010 show season.
default_smile.png
Hey Russ! It was great meeting you, too! TY and hopefully you'll see us next year...??
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back