"Introducing" my new......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
GELDING!!! As of today our farm is now "stallion-free"....We made a commitment to no longer be a breeding farm, so as of today our National Futurity Champion/National All-Star Champion stallion "Vista del Valle's Uno Confiado" ("Khan") is now my new show gelding!!!

I am excited to be able to show him as a gelding and let him be a horse with the rest of the herd as soon as his "former brain" is healed!
default_yes.gif
default_thumbup.gif

scan0004.jpg

Good for you! We'll be having some new geldings here this fall, vet won't do it till fall because of all our flies this time of year. Now that we are also no longer breeding maybe we'll save some money on vet bills and have enough money to show again next year and see you in the ring. We can show our new geldings together!

Congrats! What a sharp looking boy! He will be a wonderful gelding
default_yes.gif

Now that it is done...I am happy with my decision! I think we will both be happier now...He was always getting "teased" by mares in heat near his pen and I am excited to show him!! In the local shows, Deb and I will be competing against each other in Sr. Over geldings now since she shows Jet! Haha!

lol we'll just see who really has the most well behaved and best gelding
default_firstprize.gif
which of course i'm sure will be jet
default_whistling.gif

Latest posts

Back