Introducing...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigel

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

EMH Zhivago a.k.a. "Charlie"

[SIZE=12pt]AMHR/ASPC Foundation yearling stallion[/SIZE]
Charlie is a stunning black and white colt and I am SO very excited to call him mine
default_wub.png
. A HUGE thank you to Ernie and Pat Zammit of Elysium Miniature Horses for allowing me to purchase this sweet boy
default_biggrin.png
I look forward to showing him AMHR this show season, my first show season with a horse all my own
default_smile.png
Charlie is full brother to EMH Cat Walk Diva, who was shown VERY successfully in 2008, winning multiple Grand Champion Mare titles, as well as Champion of Champion titles. Hopefully Charlie will follow in his sister's footsteps
default_yes.gif
He has a long, slender, hooky neck topped off by one of the sweetest faces I've ever seen
default_wub.png
He is definitely a sweetheart and loves kisses over the stall door
default_wub.png
default_rolleyes.gif
He is SO willing to learn! I just can't wait til that first show of the season!!
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif

Without any further ado, my boy Charlie!!
default_biggrin.png

Charless.jpg

charlieboy.jpg

Dcharles3.jpg

Dcharles4.jpg

Dcharlesnigel.jpg

Thanks to Devon for the beautiful photography
default_wub.png

YAY Nigel!

Im so excited for you! Showseason is comming!

Congrats Nigey
default_smile.png

Charles is a super sweet boy it's been great working with him
default_smile.png

You guys are going to do so amazing.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Nigel on a very handsome horse. You should clean up in the show ring this coming season. Devon you take great pictures. Wishing the both of you much success with your beautiful horses this show season.

Your very welcome Nigel, Pat and I know that both You and Charlie will make us proud. another thanks to Devon for taking such wonderful shots of Charlie but by far the last shot gave me goose bumps the look of freindship. Good luck Nigel

Gorgeous boy ..good luck with him .. I am admiring the lake in your photos as well !

Congratulations to you, he is really special.
default_smile.png

Love the photos, nice location.

Wow!!! What a wonderful partnership you both are going to have! Congratulations on your beautiful boy!!! I really like the last pic too.

Congratulations, Nigel! What a handsome boy! Good luck showing this year.

Congratulations Nigel, you have got one handsome boy there
default_wub.png
Devon takes great pictures too, I too especially like the last one. You guys are going to clean up this summer.

Yvonne

Congrats on your new boy. I meet Ernie Zammit a few years ago, very nice man. Is your colt by his blue roan stallion?

Congratulations on your new boy! Very handsome
default_smile.png
Good luck with him in the show ring this year. Beautiful pics Devon!

default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

How dare you not tell me!

That is Huge news!

I can't believe you did it! Like Wow!
default_new_shocked.gif

And you didn't tell me?? Nigel!! Shame on you!!

Charlie is AWESOME!! He kicked Donovan's butt twice when they were going through the yearling yuckies, but of course with age, he looks just Superb! I seen him just over a month ago and he just rocks.......

And you didn't tell me?? Waa... That's so harsh!

Seriously, you needed a boy like Charlie. He is PERFECT for you... Everything you want with a huge dose of quality! He's an Awesome little horse...

Nigel....

[SIZE=36pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE]

On a well waited for purchase!!!

Even though you didn't tell me....

I'm SO Happy for you!!!

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

You go out and rock the shows!!!!!

What will you be showing him in?

Thanks everyone!!
default_laugh.png

haha Des, you don't know how hard it was not telling everyone!

Ernie, again, I am so glad I had this opportunity! That last picture is one of my favourites too
default_wub.png
:wub

Not sure of all the locations I'll be showing at yet, definitely Equus and the Classic, hopefully Hanover and Drayton, and the other MHCO shows. Not sure if he'll get across the border this year, we'll see. He'll be in his open yearling class, colour, obstacle (fingers crossed), and liberty
default_smile.png

Back