Introducing the new addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Always sad to see the little ones go...but also happy for them to be off to their new lives. One more will be heading out tomorrow, then things will be back to 'normal' for a bit.

This is "Twizzler", my keeper. She is quite the little girl and a BIG suck already!!! Reminds me a lot of her Aunt Delilah!!!

I need some help on her registered name though....so far I've got:

Esrohollow cant resist t'twist

Esrohollow twist u cant resist (slogan for Twizzler's licorice)

Esrohollow irresistible twist

Forgot to add that the name can't be any longer than 30 characters with Esrohollow taking up 10 of them...

But I'm looking for other ideas or thoughts...

20121122_3766.jpg

IMG_7881.jpg

IMG_7873.jpg

IMG_7831-1.jpg

~kathryn

Last edited by a moderator:
She's gorgeous!
default_wub.png

This one! Listen to it. PERFECT!

Esrohollow Irresistible Twist

Thanks guys!!!! I had one of my puppy buyers suggest 'irresistible twist'....and I really liked it too!! It really does suit her......hard to resist that adorable face!! LOL Oh yes, she will be another spoiled little puppy....
default_whistling.gif

~kathryn

I am so glad you are keeping my pick puppy so I can watch her grow!

Twist N Shout

Twisted Sister

Do The Twist

Peppermint Twist

Yes Jody, she has been on my radar since they were first born (done that with every litter soo far.......).

She reminds me A LOT of Delilah! Same head, LOVES to cuddle....just hoping she enjoys showing more than Delilah did! But I'll work on it!
default_smile.png

Hope she likes road trips, as we're off to Illinois tomorrow to pick up Delilah!!!
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce

Genie, lol, nope. I'm actually not partial to the black & whites, though not my least favourite colour....even though I have more of them than any colour....but that's really the last thing I pick for!
default_biggrin.png
I was really excited to have sables pop up in this litter, and I was happy that she turned out as nice as she has soo far...just hope she continues that way!

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back