Introducing our 2nd and last foal of 2006

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainViewMiniatures

Reaction score
Here he is - our last miniature foal of 2006 and he is certainly colorful! i blue eye with partial eyeliner and 1 brown eye - 19" tall and 36.5 lbs! He is such a little tank -his mother was huge and now I see why-you can't even feel this little guys ribs! From behind, he looks like one of our quarter horses! In all my years of raising AQHA I have never seen such a solid newborn - has anyone else ever had this?

Sire: Little Wee Shameless (his 2nd foal ever and 2nd pinto- out of a solid chestnut mare- I'm so pleased with Shameless!)

Dam: Sweetwaters Secret Recipe

leftside.jpg

rightside.jpg

head.jpg

CONRADULATIONS :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

He is gorgious and love those sturdy ones, right up on their feet nicely.

default_wub.png
: :saludando:

Isn't he CUTE!
default_wub.png
: Congrats on him! Just my kind of color. Don't let him step on your foot LOL. He is a sturdy little guy.

I'd love to cuddle him!
default_yes.gif
:

Yes I agree he is definately a tovero! - His sire, Shameless, is also a tovero . Miss Kitty (barn name) the dam is a solid chestnut with only a wisp of white on her forehead. Shameless' sire was a gorgeous sabino (4Gs' HF Lady's Fox aka Funny Face who was not only gorgeous but such a gentleman and was owned by Karen of Little Wee Miniatures and tragically lost) and Shameless's dam does carry characteristics of a minimal sabino but also she appears to my eyes to be a minimal tobiano.

Shameless' other colt born 3 weeks ago is a bay tovero - but more closely resembling a tobiano and his dam is a black and white tobiano who I am going to test to see if she is homozygous black. He is not as upright on his hooves yet but I see improvement each day

edited for spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
He might be a tank but he's a beautiful tank! LOL! He reminds me of my little Awesome from last yr, just to huggable!

WOW!He is going to be something handsome when hes grown up watch out!hehe very cute aww Overo
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: :lol: :bgrin :bgrin
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful little chubster! Congratulations!
default_wub.png
:

Wow how pretty and flashy is he!!!! But can he really be 36 llbs???? :eek: Poor momma, she must have wanted to make sure he was fully cooked, lol.

Oh Sharon! He is gorgeous! I just love him and he reminds me of his big sister, Treasure, when she was born! Oh my, he is just somethin. You give that Miss Kitty some big kisses from me please. What a cute guy! Your daughter has gotta be in love!

Back