Introducing my new filly from Limestone

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
I had decided several years ago to really cut back on numbers and leave it at that, but last year decided what I really wanted was to get down to just a very small number and get a really NICE show filly. I have been drooling over the Idol/Hawk crosses for a while now but always thought they would be out of my reach and they pretty much were until she had her auction. A bonus for me is she also has Blue Boy in her pedigree, and that sure comes through in her gorgeous head and eyes! You can't see her color well, but she is a minimal pinto palomino.

So, here is my new filly LM Idols Legally Blonde Hawk.

Blonde1.jpg

Blonde2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! What a gorgeous girl. Can't wait till spring to see her all trimmed up. Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats! She is very nice (and pinto!). I am not at all surprised by the Blue Boy in her pedigree as Limestone seems to have a number of Blue Boy bred mares.

She is beautiful I have been eyeing her since she was born CONGRATS
default_wub.png

Congrats she's one that I would have loved to bid on. Bet she will be a show stopper clipped this spring!

Back